Australia’s food and beverage processing industries are worth approximately $26 billion to the economy and employ almost 235,000 people. It is a vital industry because it not only produces goods for the local market, it is also a net exporter of foodstuffs and beverages. When combined with the related industries of agriculture, forestry and fishing, then the figure balloons to almost $54 billion.
- Lee McCurtayne What a pity the Fed didn’t have the “smarts” to back this winner, typical.
- William B Dour R, the whole Arms and Weapons manufacturing expansion in Australia is inspired by USA HQ'd corporate gorgons. Australia was a whole better country before the treacherous J W Howard went visiting...
- Sarah Wow, that's amazing. With timber prices and shortages I can see this taking over in no time. well done
- Marc Jackson Any such missile developed will be intercepted by China's missiles which are far ahead. The object tracking and sensor fusion is worlds best.
- Marc Jackson When it was established is irrelevant.