How have businesses in manufacturing, distribution and warehousing adapted during these times? It starts with the right tech. Recent events have proved the need to have a flexible and adaptable operating model. And investing in technology like cloud ERP can do just that.
Join Wiise success manager, Chris Mackenzie, and solutions achitect from KPMG, Caroline Faulkner as they chat about the impact of COVID on Australia’s supply chain, what businesses need to do to adapt and ways in which Wiise ERP has helped businesses adapt and scale. Plus, tune in to see a live demo of Wiise in action.
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Find out the challenges facing supply chains
- The key things you need to think about today
- The benefits of cloud ERP
- Ways in which Wiise ERP is helping supply chain businesses
- How our customers were able to grow, save time and scale with Wiise
- See a demo of Wiise in action
Whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, managing inventory or have warehousing, this webinar will take you through ways in which businesses like yours were able to adapt and scale using cloud ERP – so you can too.
To watch the on-demand webinar, please fill out the form below: