CITIZEN Machinery has a comprehensive range of sliding head (Swiss type) lathes, ranging in workpiece diameter from 10mm to 42mm.
Designed primarily for high speed and high productivity applications, there is a wide variety of integration and application options available to suit customers’ needs.
Cincom A20 VI P
Improved productivity can be achieved with the Cincom A20 – 20mm sliding headstock CNC lathe that features the latest NC unit along with Citizen’s unique control technique “Stream Line Control”.
The software greatly reduces idle time, and part cycle times. This new generation CNC lathe provides performance value, and real productivity advantages.
The A20 VI P features:
* Heavy duty bed construction
* Rigid sleeve holders
* Rigid spindle construction
* Roller guides on all axes
* Convenient control panel layout
* PC card slot
* Large capacity coolant tank
* Coolant tank design that restricts heat emissions
* Left/right symmetrical bed design to handle thermal expansion
* Optional left or right side machine configuration
* Coolant nozzles
* Chip compartment
* In machine lighting.
* Control axis/line control group: 4-axis, 2-line control groups
* Maximum machining diameter: 20mm
* One chuck machining length: 165mm
* Maximum spindle speed: 8,000 min-1
* Number of mountable tools: 17
* Spindle motor: 2.2/3.7kW.
John Hart Pty Ltd is the exclusive agent for Citizen’s Cincom products in Australia.