Backplane Systems Technology has introduced Neousys Technology’s new fanless mobile surveillance system. The Nuvo-5608VR is designed for real-time video analysis and streaming. It incorporates 6th-Gen Core-i CPU, IP camera connectivity and storage capacity for emerging intelligent surveillance/security applications.
Featuring eight Gigabit PoE+ ports, the Nuvo-5608VR provides sufficient bandwidth to collect high-definition video streams from IP cameras, while its 6th-Gen Core i7 CPU is capable of performing real-time video analytics. It accommodates two 3.5-inch hard drives with RAID 0/1 configuration to support more than 24TB of storage capacity for recording 8-CH, 1080p, H.264 video for over three months.
Neousys’ patented damping-bracket is shipped with the Nuvo-5608VR to protect the system against vibration in harsh mobile environmental conditions.
Being a rugged mobile surveillance platform, the Nuvo-5608VR is equipped with HDD heat-spreaders to maintain adequate HDD operating temperature. With features such as DIO, CAN bus and ignition control, the Nuvo-5608VR is designed for both stationary and mobile surveillance applications.
• Supports Intel 6th-Gen Core i7/ i5/ i3 LGA1151 socket-type CPU
• 8x 802.3at PoE+ ports and 2x GbE Ports
• 2x 3.5” HDD accommodation, support RAID 0/1 with over 24 TB capacity
• Dedicated HDD heat-spreader for optimised thermal performance
• 4x full-size mini-PCIe sockets with SIM support
• 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
• 1x CAN 2.0 Port
• 8~35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
• Patented damping brackets to withstand 1 Grms vibration