- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
- Authorised distributor of imc CAEMAX and telemetry system in Australia
Backplane Systems Technology has released iBASE Technology’s new OFP series of Full-Flat Open Frame Modular Panel PCs, powered by Intel’s 7th Generation of Processors.
The OFP Series are Open-Frame Panel PCs that provide a flexible solution for seamless integration into kiosks, customised housings, and wall mounts. Designed for space-critical environments, the platforms are targeted for use in the banking, hospital, retail, and transportation sectors.
They feature a single-unit solution, combining a fully flat touch screen display with an embedded computer to enable a slim and compact design for industrial and commercial applications. The iBASE OFP Series Fanless Panel Computers are built with an easy-to-mount, open-frame modular design, and optional coloured frames. The systems come with IP65 front panel protection against dust and water, and are built with industrial-grade components to ensure stable fanless operation up to +50°C ambient.
There are three models of OFP: the OFP-151-PC is a 15″ Panel PC powered by Intel’s Pentium N4200 Processor; the OFP-2100-PC has a screen size of 21″ and is also powered by the Intel Pentium N4200 Processor; finally, there is the OFP-2101-PC, the high-performance model powered by the Intel i-Core Series of processors and supporting a maximum 32GB of RAM.
The systems come with 4GB DDR4 on board and can be expanded depending on the model. They all feature a rich set of I/O interfaces for IoT connectivity, and expansions consisting of 2x GbE, 10x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 1x COM, 1x mini PCI-E for half-size mSATA, and both systems feature an M.2 B-key socket. Other features include a 2.5” SATA III storage, a remote power button connector, and a 3-pin terminal block power connector. Operating system support is provided for the 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 and for Linux Kernel 4+.
- Flat Bezel Open-Frame Design with Optional Coloured Frame
- Easy to Integrate with Customised Housing
- Rich Set of I/O Interfaces
- Remote Power Button Connector
- 9V~36V DC Wide-Range Power Input
- Modular Design, Upgradeable
Company: Backplane Systems Technology
Phone: (02) 9457 6400