- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
- Authorised distributor of imc CAEMAX and telemetry system in Australia
The robust components IO-Link temperature sensor, plug-in power supply with interchangeable adapter, Ethernet and sensor cable ensure fast and user-friendly connection of the automation technology to the IT world.
- 4-port IO-Link master with IoT core and MQTT interface
- Start-up package for IoT applications for download
- IO-Link parameter setting software “LR DEVICE” on USB stick
- Including IO-Link temperature sensor, plug-in power supply with interchangeable adapter, Ethernet and sensor cable.
Starter kit IO-Link master
With this starter kit you can immediately try out the IoT core interface of the IO-Link master on your desk.Connect the IO-Link temperature sensor to the IO-Link master and transmit the value of the sensor to different IoT software environments via TCP/IP JSON or MQTT. This is how you easily connect robust components from automation technology to the IT world.
Start-up package for IoT applications for download
In this IoT start-up package, you will find practical examples on how to simply read and process temperature values with an internet browser, Excel, Postman or NodeRed.
Advantages and customer benefits
IoT core interface for the IT world
The IoT core allows access to all data ranges of the IO-Link master and sensors. Established HTTP calls and JSON commands allow reading or writing of information. Connection to the IT world is made via the IoT core interface. In addition, ifm offers further IO-Link masters with different fieldbus interfaces for the automation level.
Display measured values in the internet browser or in Excel
The quickest and simplest HTTP call can be made using an internet browser or Excel. The start-up package contains a small example of how you can display the temperature value in every internet browser. You can also record temperature values in Excel for subsequent analysis and optimisation of your installation.
Sensor configuration with LR DEVICE
The intuitive software finds all IO-Link masters in the network and creates an overview of the whole plant. In addition, all sensors connected are indicated with the respective parameters. This means that parameter setting of all sensors in the system is possible from one central point.
Easy sensor connection
The sensors and actuators are connected via standard M12 connection cables without screening. Up to 4 IO-Link sensors can be connected and supplied with a total of up to 3.6A. The cable can be up to 20m long.
Secure digital data
The sensor data is transferred digitally. Unlike analogue signals, contact resistance and EMC interference cannot corrupt the signals.
Company: ifm efector
Phone: 1300 365 088