- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Interworld Electronics has released the BOXER-6641-PRO multi-core embedded controller from Aaeon. This rugged embedded box PC is powered by 8th/9th Generation Intel Core processors that deliver the optimal performance for critical industrial applications.
The unique fanless “Graphene” heat sink chassis design of the BOXER-6641-PRO provides enhanced thermal efficiency that ensures an unprecedented operating temperature range of -40°C to 70°C. It also features extensive I/O support, a compact size and robust construction to provide users with unmatched flexibility and performance even in harsh environments.
Two BOXER-6641-PRO Models are available. The BOXER-6641-PRO-A1 is based on the Intel H310 while the BOXER-6641-PRO-A2 is based on the C246 chipset.
Both models provide a state-of-the-art multi-core embedded platform with support for 8th/9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900T, i7-9700TE, i7-8700T, i5-8500T and i3-8100T processors, all with Intel UHD Graphics 630.
The BOXER-6641-PRO is equipped with two SODIMM sockets supporting up to 64GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4-2666 system memory, four Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet connectors and six RS-232/422/485 ports.
The BOXER-6641-PRO-A1 provides four USB 3.2 ports and four USB 2.0 ports while the BOXER-6641-PRO-A2 provides eight USB 3.2 ports. The BOXER-6641-PRO supports high resolution displays and includes two HDMI outputs.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 70°C
- Extreme Computing Power & Graphic Display Capability
- Desktop Grade Socket Type Core™ – i3/i5/i7 (CPU TDP 35W)
- Up to 62GB DDR4 ECC or Non-ECC SODIMM
- Supports RAID 0/1 (A2 Model)
- 4x Intel® GbE LAN (i211 x 3 + i219 x 1)
- 2x HDMI Dual Display
- 8x USB 3.2 (A2 Model) or 4x USB 3.2, 4x USB 2.0 (A1 Model)
- 6x BIOS Selectable RS-232/422/485 Com Ports
- Wide Range DC 10~35V Input
Two 2.5″ SATA HD/SSD drives can be internally mounted for operating system and data storage. In addition, the BOXER-6641-PRO-A2 offers RAID 0/1 support.
Other features include support for audio Line-out and Mic-in, a power button and reset button as well as a remote power switch connector. System expansion is possible via two full size Mini-PCIe slots.
The BOXER-6641-PRO can be powered from a 10~35V DC source. An optional 240V AC power pack is also available.
For more information contact Interworld Electronics.
Company Name: Interworld Electronics
Telephone: (03) 9593 7555