- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Interworld Electronics has released the BOXER-6641-PRO multi-core embedded controller from Aaeon.
The unique fanless “Graphene” heat sink chassis design of the BOXER-6641-PRO ensures an unprecedented operating temperature range of -40°C to 70°C and features eighth generation Intel® Core™ i socket type processors, extensive I/O support, compact size and robust construction to provide users with unmatched flexibility and performance.
Two BOXER-6641-PRO Models are available. The BOXER-6641-A1 is based on the Intel® H310 while the BOXER-6641-A2 is based on the C246 chipset. Both models provide a state-of-the-art multi-core embedded platform with support for 8th/9th Generation Intel® Core™ i9-9900T, i7-9700TE, i7-8700T, i5-8500T and i3-8100T processors.
The BOXER-6641-PRO is equipped with two SODIMM sockets supporting up to 64GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4-2666 system memory, four Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet connectors and six RS- RS-232/422/485 ports.
The BOXER-6641-A1 provides four USB 3.2 ports and four USB 2.0 ports while the BOXER-6641-A2 provides eight USB 3.2 ports. The BOXER-6641-PRO includes an Intel HD graphics engine which supports high resolution displays and features two HDMI outputs.
Two 2.5″ SATA HD/SSD drives can be internally mounted for operating system and data storage. In addition, the BOXER-6641-A2 offers RAID 0/1 support.
Other features include support for audio Line-out and Mic-in, a power button and reset button as well as a remote power switch connector. System expansion is possible via two full size Mini-PCIe slots.
The BOXER-6641-PRO can be powered from a 10~35V DC source. An optional 240VAC power pack is also available.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 70°C;
- Extreme Computing Power & Graphic Display Capability;
- Desktop Grade Socket Type Core™ – i3/i5/i7 (CPU TDP 35W);
- Up to 62GB DDR4 ECC or Non-ECC SODIMM;
- Supports RAID 0/1 (A2 Model);
- 4x Intel® GbE LAN (i211 x 3 + i219 x 1);
- 2x HDMI Dual Display;
- 8x USB 3.2 (A2 Model) or 4x USB 3.2, 4x USB 2.0 (A1 Model);
- 6x BIOS Selectable RS-232/422/485 Com Ports; and
- Wide Range DC 10~35V Input.
For more information contact Interworld Electronics.
Company: Interworld Electronics
Phone: 03 9593 7555