- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Allplastics stock, cut and machine UHMWPE Rod & Sheet for a wide range of industries and applications.
The material is especially suitable for food manufacturing and preparation facilities. If exhibits excellent wear resistance characteristics due to its low co-efficient of friction (second only to PTFE). It has high impact strength, is molecularly stable and suitable for low temperatures.
Polyethylene is a food grade material with FDA approval, it also has non stick properties. This makes it the preferred option for chopping boards pasta rollers, rolling pins, wall cladding for meat, fish and poultry plants.
In addition, Allplastics Engineering offers Nylon, Acetal, PEEK, Polypropylene for more demanding conditions. Clear Polycarbonate machine guards are fabricated for safety and noise reduction in factories.
- Low Coefficient of friction
- Excellent abrasion resistant
- High surface release (non-stick) Properties
- Impact resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent dampening (including noise) properties
- Suited for Low temperatures
- Good electrical insulation.
- Cutting Boards
- Rollers/ Rolling Pins
- Chain sprockets
- StarWheels for Bottling plants
- Chute liners
- Conveyor components
- Mechanical bearing components.
Company: Allplastics Engineering
Phone: (02) 8038 2000