EMT International now has available a variety of slitting and perforating holders.
Units are available in a variety of sizes and configurations for score, shear and razor cut.
Whether the application requires heavy or light cuts, high or low speed or large or small diameter slitter or perforator blades/wheels, we have a holder to fit the application.
EMT holders are designed and built to ensure durability, accurate cuts and long blade/wheel life.
The Beast line of paper slitter holders is one of the most durable and accurate in the industry.
Whether it’s pneumatic or mechanical for razor, score, or shear slitting substrates such as paper, film, foil, cloth, non-woven, or vinyl, EMT can assist in providing the proper solution for the application.
Types of holder:
1. Score holder
2. Shear holder
3. Razor holder
4. Nip/pull wheel holder.
Holder features include:
* Lateral adjust feature. An axle housing allows lateral screw adjustment of the blade/wheel position after the holder is mounted to mounting bar.
* Double bearing axle system. Supports the axle and blade/wheel with two bearing and cantilever design.
* Screw depth adjustment. A screw and lock system adjusts the blade depth setting and rigidly locks the sitting arm.
* Rugged construction. Standard on all holders.
* Cantilevered design. Mounts the blade/wheel outside the frame work of the holder.
* Air loaded holders. Feature standard heavy-duty air cylinders.
* Quick-change wheel system. Allows the operator to adjust position and change the blade/wheel without the use of tools.
* Tool-less design. Allows the operator to adjust position and change the blade/wheel without the use of tools.
* Blade side shift. Engages the blade in a sideward motion by means of air actuation.
* Linear bearing slides. Provided on many of the air holders.
Norman G Clark 03 9450 8200.