- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Seeley International has unveiled new “clever technologies” that offer “great design flexibility”.
The new VRF range extends Seeley International’s current offering of refrigerated products under the Braemar brand and complements other commercial products.
“The new Braemar Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) range is perfectly suited for luxury homes and apartments, and commercial projects, and includes mini VRF, heat pump and heat recovery systems that feature high efficiency partial load performance meaning an outstanding energy-efficiency,” said Seeley International Founder and Executive Chairman, Frank Seeley.
“With regards to our ducted gas heating range, ongoing innovation is a critical part of our DNA. Seeley International’s team of engineers have taken our award-winning Braemar ducted gas heating range to the next level by developing new ULPG models that better cope with propane/butane gas quality variation.”
The Braemar winter campaign includes ducted gas heating advertising featuring digital and TV advertising, as well as online video content and is set to start on April 1.
Seeley International is also offering a bonus $200 cashback on 5, 6 and 7-star equivalent heaters when purchased from selected dealers until April 30, 2017.
The new products include:
- New 7 star equivalent TQS720 21kW ducted gas heater – which is ideally suited for medium sized homes, and partners with the Braemar TQS730 26.6kW to create a 7 star equivalent heating range to suit more installations.
- New side access 4 and 5 star ducted gas heaters, 20 kW, 27.8 kW and 28 kW models – which are designed for tight roof spaces, where access to the top of the heater is difficult. The clever design allows easy access to serviceable parts via the side of the unit.
- Re-launch of the ReBuff downflow 3 and 5-star ducted gas heaters – developed as the perfect replacement for a Buffalo or other downflow heater, these 3 and 5 star downflow heaters come standard with a gas pipe for easy gas connection, and are also available with a simple flashing kit that makes it so easy to install on an existing plenum.
- New VRF air conditioning range – which expands the Braemar premium refrigerated range to include mini VRF systems, heat pumps and heat recovery systems, to achieve perfect comfort in luxury homes and apartments, and commercial projects. In addition to offering flexible installation options for high ceilings and contemporary home and apartment designs, the partial load performance of the 5th generation VRF technology delivers outstanding energy-efficiency airflow performance.
- New MagIQtouch Controller – now available in an all-white design to complement modern interiors, the updated touch screen controller has undergone significant improvements to the ICS electronics and zone board, to enhance reliability and product quality on all Braemar TQ heaters even further . Wireless radio frequency and the option of a Wi-Fi smartphone app will be introduced later in 2017.