- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- aerospace manufacturing
- AI Group
- Alan Finkel
- artificial intelligence
- Australian Space Agency
- BAE Systems
- Black Sky Aerospace
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon Revolution
- Clean Energy
- collaborative robots
- Deakin University
- defence industry
- Gilmour Space Technologies
- industry-research collaboration
- Innes Willox
- Lot Fourteen
- machine learning
- Natural Gas
- Naval Group
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia
- space industry
- universal robots
- University of Queensland
- Western Australia
- Caps Australia introduces Drain-All 1700 auto drain system
Leading compressed air and power solutions company, Caps Australia introduces the Drain-All 1700 to its large range of air treatment products.
- WB61 Tape Extension Sensor
Automated Control Engineering and ASM have launched the new WB61 Tape Extension Sensor that provides up to 400 millimetres in measuring length in a compact, industrial housing.
- Save energy consumption and cut the cost of power
Hales Australia is a national company traditionally specialising in tooling components, now appointed official distributors of Unitherm International, the manufacturer of Unitvest (ceramic fiber).
- Combilift Straddle Carrier
The Combilift Straddle Carrier is a cost effective and flexible container handling solution.
- Peltor Oratac In-Ear System
3M’s Peltor OraTac In-Ear system has lightweight hearing protection with ambient, tactical listening.
- Mitsubishi Grendia forklift
MLA Holdings has introduced the Mitsubishi Grendia for greater benefits to the planet, and the operator and the employer.
- Space saving pallets
Cabka-IPS, a manufacturer of sustainable pallets, has released a new range of space saving pallets.
- Varitector Logger 30
Weidmuller has released its Varitector Logger 30, which registers and documents large current pulses and the frequency and time of the incidents.
- Faster, more flexible MapleSim offers increased support for advanced model development and analysis
MAPLESOFT has announced a new release of MapleSim, its system-level modelling and
- Safer robotics reducing manufacturing’s labour costs
One company driving the charge towards improving Australia’s manufacturing prospects is Apex Automation and Robotics through the development of Gantry Robots.
- Pedestrian pallet trucks
Yale has launched new pedestrian pallet trucks design to offer greater comfort and ease of operation.
- Series IEFS insertion electromagnetic flow sensors from Dwyer Instruments
Dwyer Instruments introduces its new Series IEFS insertion electromagnetic flow sensors. Dwyer Instruments is a preferred source for a complete range of practical and affordable instrumentation.
- New Noshok digital temperature indicators from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration introduces a new range of digital temperature indicators from Noshok to their temperature measurement solutions.
- Ircon announces enhancements for new Modline 7 infrared thermometers
World-leading provider of infrared (IR) noncontact temperature measurement solutions, Ircon has introduced the new 7V Series of infrared sensors to the Modline 7 thermometer range.
- Mettler Toledo ICS5 compact scales with coloured displays prove value in checkweighing
The ICS5 compact scales from Mettler Toledo featuring colorWeight coloured displays assist operators through better speed and error-free operation in checkweighing applications.
- Agilent Technologies introduces high-definition oscilloscopes with class-leading bandwidth and memory
Agilent Technologies introduces a new range of high-definition oscilloscopes featuring class-leading bandwidth and memory.
- Greener gluing – aerosol adhesives
In going green, an adhesives maker has released its first spray adhesives in 40 years.
- Optimise your compressed air system and save energy
Reducing energy usage is a significant issue for manufacturers who utilise compressed air.
- What are pneumatic manipulators, and how can they benefit your business?
While pneumatic manipulators may resemble robot arms, they are not actually automated devices; but what can they do for you?
- Hydraulic power packer
Heavy lifting requires heavy duty equipment with the pneumatic capabilities to safely do the job.