- 3d printing
- advanced materials
- autonomous vehicles
- Deakin University
- michael sharpe
- monash university
- rockwell automation
- University of Queensland
- Vocational Education
- Western Australia
- Women in Industry
- New generation Digital Belt Tension Meter SM5
PIES Australia is proud to introduce the new generation Digital Belt Tension Meter SM5. The new SM5 will replace our SM4 model which has since been discontinued.
- Caps Australia introduces Drain-All 1700 auto drain system
Leading compressed air and power solutions company, Caps Australia introduces the Drain-All 1700 to its large range of air treatment products.
- WB61 Tape Extension Sensor
Automated Control Engineering and ASM have launched the new WB61 Tape Extension Sensor that provides up to 400 millimetres in measuring length in a compact, industrial housing.
- Save energy consumption and cut the cost of power
Hales Australia is a national company traditionally specialising in tooling components, now appointed official distributors of Unitherm International, the manufacturer of Unitvest (ceramic fiber).
- Combilift Straddle Carrier
The Combilift Straddle Carrier is a cost effective and flexible container handling solution.
- Peltor Oratac In-Ear System
3M’s Peltor OraTac In-Ear system has lightweight hearing protection with ambient, tactical listening.
- Mitsubishi Grendia forklift
MLA Holdings has introduced the Mitsubishi Grendia for greater benefits to the planet, and the operator and the employer.
- Space saving pallets
Cabka-IPS, a manufacturer of sustainable pallets, has released a new range of space saving pallets.
- Varitector Logger 30
Weidmuller has released its Varitector Logger 30, which registers and documents large current pulses and the frequency and time of the incidents.
- Faster, more flexible MapleSim offers increased support for advanced model development and analysis
MAPLESOFT has announced a new release of MapleSim, its system-level modelling and
- Safer robotics reducing manufacturing’s labour costs
One company driving the charge towards improving Australia’s manufacturing prospects is Apex Automation and Robotics through the development of Gantry Robots.
- Pedestrian pallet trucks
Yale has launched new pedestrian pallet trucks design to offer greater comfort and ease of operation.
- Series IEFS insertion electromagnetic flow sensors from Dwyer Instruments
Dwyer Instruments introduces its new Series IEFS insertion electromagnetic flow sensors. Dwyer Instruments is a preferred source for a complete range of practical and affordable instrumentation.
- New Noshok digital temperature indicators from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration introduces a new range of digital temperature indicators from Noshok to their temperature measurement solutions.
- Ircon announces enhancements for new Modline 7 infrared thermometers
World-leading provider of infrared (IR) noncontact temperature measurement solutions, Ircon has introduced the new 7V Series of infrared sensors to the Modline 7 thermometer range.
- Mettler Toledo ICS5 compact scales with coloured displays prove value in checkweighing
The ICS5 compact scales from Mettler Toledo featuring colorWeight coloured displays assist operators through better speed and error-free operation in checkweighing applications.
- Agilent Technologies introduces high-definition oscilloscopes with class-leading bandwidth and memory
Agilent Technologies introduces a new range of high-definition oscilloscopes featuring class-leading bandwidth and memory.
- Greener gluing – aerosol adhesives
In going green, an adhesives maker has released its first spray adhesives in 40 years.
- Optimise your compressed air system and save energy
Reducing energy usage is a significant issue for manufacturers who utilise compressed air.
- What are pneumatic manipulators, and how can they benefit your business?
While pneumatic manipulators may resemble robot arms, they are not actually automated devices; but what can they do for you?