- advanced manufacturing
- AI Group
- Australian Space Agency
- industry 4.0
- Innes Willox
- Local Manufacturing
- Weld Australia
- Workplace Safety
- Predefined position setting for precise and safe adjustment
Modular Components & Automation are now stocking the Positioning Set 8 40, used for setting predefined positions.
- Encoders with stainless steel housings for industrial applications
Automated Control Engineering (ACE) Group is now distributing the new range of AMCI DuraCoders with stainless steel housings and an IP69K rating for operation in extreme conditions.
- Galvanically-isolated signal conditioners
Pepperl+Fuchs’ series of galvanically-isolated K-System signal conditioners include switch amplifiers and signal converters.
- Electric actuated grippers for automation applications
Motion Technologies has designed and developed a range of electric actuated grippers for use in automation applications to replace conventional pneumatic grippers.
- Asbestos-removing industrial fan
Fanquip has developed a new fan technology – with safety monitoring system – for use when handling asbestos and other substances that are harmful when airborne.
- Moore Industries introduces its UL-certified signal conditioners
Moore Industries’ miniMOORE Multi-Channel Signal Conditioners now meet UL 508 criteria – the safety standard for industrial control equipment.
- Tox Pressotechnik releases TOX-ElectricDrive range
Tox Pressotechnik’s TOX-ElectricDrive is a range of electro mechanical servo drives and control techniques in hardware and software.
- Automated Control Engineering introduces K-System signal conditioners
Automated Control Engineering has introduced Pepperl+Fuchs’ galvanically isolated K-System signal conditioners to Australia.
- Pacific Sensor Technologies launches Dust Detect 1000
Bin Master’s Dust Detect 1000 has been designed to continuously monitor the flow of particulate emissions from small stacks and emission points being passed through an air filtration system.
- Advanced Robotic Technology releases SMART Router series
Advanced Robotic Technology’s (ART) new SMART Router series has been designed to suit all applications within the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R) industry.
- Wrights HardWear to distribute Bollwerks dextrous welding gloves
Wrights HardWear will launch new welding gloves from Bollwerks in September 2010.
- Gearheads offer various output options
Parker’s Electromechanical Automation Division has expanded its line of PV gearheads with the PV115, which is said to combine power and versatility by offering a range of output face options.
- Automated Control Engineering releases STS Water Manger
Automated Control Engineering has released the STS Water Manager for flexible monitoring of levels and temperatures in bodies of water.
- Kingdom introduces new sound level meter
A new entry-level sound level meter is now available from Kingdom, the BSWA308 Class 1 integrating sound level meter.
- Maxon motor releases EPOS positioning controllers range
A range of EPOS positioning controllers from maxon motor is designed for OEM applications that require decentralised drive intelligence.
- Hawk to distribute Sultan 34 Dual acoustic wave transmitter
The Sultan 34 Dual is a non-contact acoustic wave transmitter designed to measure the level of liquids, slurries and solids in process applications.
- FlIR launches MeterLink IR camera link
FLIR’s MeterLinkTM is said to be an industry-first wireless connection between selected FLIR cameras and Extech (a FLIR subsidiary) measurement instruments enabling them to
- LabVIEW 2010 executes code 20% faster
National Instruments’ LabVIEW 2010, the latest version of the graphical programming environment for design, test, measurement and control applications, is now available.
- Quality management ‘in the cloud’
Product lifecycle management (PLM) supplier Siemens PLM Software has forged a joint project with Microsoft Corporation to create a cloud computing-based quality management solution.
- Hengstler releases ACURO AC58-I encoder
The ACURO AC58-I encoder from Hengstler is a two-in-one unit that can be used both for positioning and feedback applications.