- 3d Cad
- 3d printing
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- Agricultural Machinery
- Australian Space Agency
- Carbon Revolution
- Earth observation
- energy storage
- Groupe FIVA
- Holden Special Vehicles
- industry 4.0
- Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre
- Lot Fourteen
- medicinal cannabis
- Melissa Price
- Minister for defence industry
- South Australia
- supply chain
- University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Western Australia
- Western Sydney Aerotropolis
- Oil-free screw compressors
Boge’s second generation SO 150-2 to SO 269-2 oil free water cooled screw compressors are said to increase efficiency, improve volume flow and lower sound pressure values.
- Redbusbar isolation procedure software
A new lockout procedure management program called IsolationPoint from Redbusbar allows maintenance engineers to use a PDA to execute energy isolation procedures.
- Dwyer Instruments’ low pressure calibration pump
Dwyer Instruments’ new LPCP Low Pressure Calibration Pump is a low air pressure source which the manufacturer claims has the ability to easily adjust and stabilise.
- Infrared Windows for safe thermal inspection
Fluke’s new CLKTO C-Range Infrared Window is designed to facilitate infrared and visual inspections of indoor switchgear and electrical installations, while protecting technicians from
- New tank floor scanner for thicker plates
Russell Fraser Sales (RFS) has introduced the Mark III Tank Floor Scanner from MFE Enterprises which provides improved inspections through coated floors and thicker plates.
- No clog chip vacuum for drums
EXAIR’s 205-Litre Chip Vac picks up chips and delivers them to an ordinary 205 litre drum.
- CitectSCADA 7.20 hits market
Schneider Electric has launched CitectSCADA V7.20, which is said to be a secure and high-performance industrial automation and control solution.
- No ball bearing in new rotating, small tank cleaners
TECPRO has released the Breconcherry Turbo SSB which eliminates ball bearings and maintains a consistent jet peripheral velocity for improved cleaning efficiency, hygiene and durability.
- Powerful cleaner does heavy duty work
Kerrick released the HC4015 – a 4000 psi heavy duty mobile cold water pressure cleaner.
- New IRM software manages corporate risks
Insight Tech Solutions has designed a corporate risk compliance and insurance management suite, Intelligent Risk Manager (IRM) for organisations to manage their risks efficiently and effectively.
- Vibratory hopper for oversize particles
Fresco’s vibratory hopper screen is said to add an extra line of security when removing oversize particles and other foreign matter like paper and cotton during the production process.
- Fresco bulk bag filler offers high accuracy
Fresco’s new low-cost bulk bag filler is said to offer high accuracy and high volume.
- Hybrid 2D/3D CAD system upgraded
SIEMENS PLM software has announced Solid Edge ST3 software with new functionality that is said to significantly accelerate product design, streamline revisions, and make importing and reusing
- Tight spaces power supply
Wieland Electric offers the wipos PB1 power supply series especially for electrical installations that are suspended in ceilings, in intermediate floors and in the dado trunkling.
- Single board computer features 8-core processor
GE Intelligent Platforms has released the rugged, OpenVPX-compliant SBC312 3U VPX single board computer (SBC).
- ERP system with Cognos 10 embedded
PRONTO Software has integrated IBM’s latest business intelligence (BI) suite, Cognos 10, into the upcoming release of its flagship ERP system, Pronto-Xi, to enable quicker, smarter
- RF crane system for all climates
INDUSTRIAL Conveying has developed new technology for high rise warehouses which allows each crane to communicate with stationary objects on its racks.
- Discharge under control
An all-new TIP-TITETM Drum Dump Feeder from Flexicon seals drums against a discharge cone, tips the drum and feeds bulk material into downstream equipment, dust-free at controlled rates.
- No-lift stackers save backs
Warequip distributes a wide range of Walkie Stackers from manual units through to electric units in both straddle legged and forkover units.
- Materials handling software automates design
INTERGRAPH has released its first production version of its SmartPlant Enterprise solution for the mining, port, power, pulp and paper industries, SmartPlant 3D Materials Handling Edition, to