- APS Industrial
- atlas advisors australia
- Australian manufacturing
- BSC Industrial
- Deakin University
- Defence Innovation Hub
- federal government
- Future Submarines Program
- Gulf Western Oil
- Jens Goenemann
- Linda Reynolds
- lockheed martin
- Melissa Price
- Motion Asia Pacific
- Paul Cibotto
- Ronson Gears
- South Australia
- test machines
- Weld Australia
- Western Australia
- TRUMPF introduces its TruLaser Station 3003 workstation
TRUMPF introduced its TruLaser Station, the 3003 workstation which is suitable for users that are interested in small and medium batch laser welding.
- Better protection in Nayla non-wooden pallets
THE KITBIN reportedly makes a significant difference to work place practice when used as a replacement for wooden pallets holding shrink wrapped products.
- Ultra-rugged mobile computers from Intermec
INTERMEC has launched the 70 Series, its next generation portfolio of ultra-rugged mobile computers, which reportedly delivers unparalleled performance to maximise worker uptime and efficiency
- Spill Station portable chemical bunds
SPILL STATION has released the Quickbund portable bunding system. Constructed from X-R5, a highly chemical resistant material, it does not become brittle or crack when exposed to oils and fuels.
- Paperless picking makes order fulfilment easy
Order fulfilment is a significant component of customer service, and is of primary importance to customers. Companies who can assemble orders quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively gain a
- King pallet inverter saves time and increases safety
A major dairy company has reportedly saved money and reduced worker safety risks after purchasing a King Pallet Inverter system from King Materials Handling.
- AutoCAD for MAC now available for free trial
Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac users is now available for a free three-month trial for all customers.
- Manitou detachable fork clamp lifts drill rods
A materials handling system for manoeuvring pipes and rods provides worker safety and efficiency.
- SKF high temperature, dry lube
SKF’s new DryLube Bearing solution contains a specially-engineered graphite mixture that is said to eliminate the need for grease re-lubrication in hostile steelmaking environments.
- KHK Co Japan signs Ronson Gears as local distributor
RONSON Gears, manufacturer of custom gears for the aeronautical, defence, medical, mining, rail, construction and transport industries, has been appointed sole Australian agent for KHK Co Japan.
- SKF general-purpose, automotive bearing grease
SKF Australia has introduced LGMT2, a new 450-gram general purpose industrial and automotive bearing grease for standard Australian grease guns.
- Heavy duty hand protection from Ansell
Ansell has released a range of gloves designed specifically for tradespeople and anyone who needs hand protection while working on home building and maintenance projects.
- Russel Fraser now distributing FLIR infrared cameras
FLIR Systems Australia has appointed Russell Fraser Sales Pty Ltd (RFS) as distributor to help service the NDT, mining and industrial inspection sectors.
- Dytran vibration monitor for military aircraft
Dytran Instruments’s new model 3302A is a biaxial IEPE accelerometer designed to provide dynamic vibration monitoring within Active Vibration Control (AVC) applications typically found on
- John Hart to launch FANUC robot systems at AUSPACK PLUS
New AUSPACK PLUS exhibitor, John Hart Automation & Robotics, will be launching the FANUC robot systems on stand 428 at the show in March.
- Size no obstacle for 3D system
POWER Machinery has launched a 6-axis robotic PythonX CNC plasma cutting fabrication system which automates shop’s structural fabrication tasks into a single machine.
- Intermec’s mobile computers maximise efficiency
Intermec’s 70 Series is a new portfolio of ultra-rugged mobile computers, reportedly delivering unparalleled performance to maximise worker uptime and efficiency.
- Humanoid qualities in slim robots
MOTOMAN’S dual-arm robots, DA20, DIA10 and SDA10, are reportedly show distinct humanoid qualities.
- No stress cables for industrial robots
IGUS has developed the 3D energy chain “Triflex R” for robot producers and users designed to prevent corrugated hoses from kinks and tears.
- Rotational viscometers for more convenient testing
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE Viscotester E – expert, D – distinct and C – convenient, units can be used for tests and comparative measurements.