- 3d printing
- Australian government
- Australian Made
- Australian Space Agency
- battery technology
- CRC Industries
- Endeavour Awards
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- Ford Australia
- hand sanitiser
- Karen Andrews
- manufacturers' monthly
- Megan Clark
- Melissa Price
- Scott Morrison
- SMC Australia
- stimulus package
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Western Australia
- Extended sizes in STOCKCAP tube insert range
STOCKCAP has added more sizes to its Tube Insert range which now includes round sizes from 13mm up to 100mm, Square sizes from 13mm to 150mm and Rectangular sizes starting at 30x15mm up to
- Headland ergonomic 600 profiling machine
Headland is now distributing the new Contour Breton NC 600 Profiling Machine, a compact, ergonomic machine available in two sizes for differing workbench dimensions.
- A new standard in structural steel improves strength and weight
With the introduction of the revised Australian Standard – AS/NZS 1163:2009 – for Structural Steel Hollow Sections, the local market is poised to see a raft of new higher-strength, lighter steels.
- ART’s automated plasma arc metal cutting
HYPERTHERM, a worldwide supplier of plasma arc metal cutting technology, has combined its newest HyPerformance technology with ART’s machine motion control systems and the latest software to
- T.W. Woods laser-guided sub-arc welder
A new laser-guided 1000 amp sub-arc welding facility from T.W. Woods Group was designed to help handle large and challenging pipeline, pressure vessel, cylinder, tank and other materials
- Dormer Tools heat-resistant drill range
The Elect S drill range from Dormer was developed specifically for the machining of materials known as Heat Resistant Super Alloys (HRSA), including titanium, inconel and waspalloy, which can
- Silvent 9002W / 9005W Compressed Air Nozzles
The Silvent 9002W and 9005W Compressed Air Nozzles, available from Spray Nozzle Engineering are energy-efficient nozzles that generate a strong, efficient blowing force at an exceptionally
- Maxitec distributing Finn-Power electric turret punch press
MAXITEC is now distributing Finn-Power’s new E5x Compact Express – a compact, high-performance servo electric turret punch press.
- Infor sales, operations planning software
Infor has released a new supply chain management called Infor Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) version 1.0, designed specifically for the needs of manufacturers.
- GO portable LED worklights provide workplace safety on-the-move
Powerful cordless HEMIPLUS LED worklights provide safety for entire work shift.
- Aerotech introduces its ACT series linear motor actuator
Aerotech introduced its ACT series linear motor actuator which is ideal for applications including assembly, pick and place machines, electronic assembly and qualification.
- SEW launches its IP66 Movitrac LTE version B inverter
SEW-Eurodrive will launch its IP66 extension of the company’s Movitrac LTE version B frequency inverter range at Manufacturing Week in May.
- Haydon releases its optical encoder
Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions released its integrated magnetic encoder available on the 1” 25000 Series linear actuators.
- Advanced Robotic Technology releases its SMART Router
Advanced Robotic Technology released its SMART Router series XR4800d, with additional features designed to suit all applications with heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- TRUMPF introduces its TruLaser Station 3003 workstation
TRUMPF introduced its TruLaser Station, the 3003 workstation which is suitable for users that are interested in small and medium batch laser welding.
- Ultra-rugged mobile computers from Intermec
INTERMEC has launched the 70 Series, its next generation portfolio of ultra-rugged mobile computers, which reportedly delivers unparalleled performance to maximise worker uptime and efficiency
- Better protection in Nayla non-wooden pallets
THE KITBIN reportedly makes a significant difference to work place practice when used as a replacement for wooden pallets holding shrink wrapped products.
- Spill Station portable chemical bunds
SPILL STATION has released the Quickbund portable bunding system. Constructed from X-R5, a highly chemical resistant material, it does not become brittle or crack when exposed to oils and fuels.
- Paperless picking makes order fulfilment easy
Order fulfilment is a significant component of customer service, and is of primary importance to customers. Companies who can assemble orders quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively gain a
- King pallet inverter saves time and increases safety
A major dairy company has reportedly saved money and reduced worker safety risks after purchasing a King Pallet Inverter system from King Materials Handling.