- Australian Made
- Cameron Dick
- Compressed Air
- Defence Innovation Hub
- energy savings
- industry 4.0
- medical manufacturing
- Renewable Energy
- small business
- University of Sydney
- King pallet inverter saves time and increases safety
A major dairy company has reportedly saved money and reduced worker safety risks after purchasing a King Pallet Inverter system from King Materials Handling.
- Manitou detachable fork clamp lifts drill rods
A materials handling system for manoeuvring pipes and rods provides worker safety and efficiency.
- SKF high temperature, dry lube
SKF’s new DryLube Bearing solution contains a specially-engineered graphite mixture that is said to eliminate the need for grease re-lubrication in hostile steelmaking environments.
- KHK Co Japan signs Ronson Gears as local distributor
RONSON Gears, manufacturer of custom gears for the aeronautical, defence, medical, mining, rail, construction and transport industries, has been appointed sole Australian agent for KHK Co Japan.
- SKF general-purpose, automotive bearing grease
SKF Australia has introduced LGMT2, a new 450-gram general purpose industrial and automotive bearing grease for standard Australian grease guns.
- Heavy duty hand protection from Ansell
Ansell has released a range of gloves designed specifically for tradespeople and anyone who needs hand protection while working on home building and maintenance projects.
- Russel Fraser now distributing FLIR infrared cameras
FLIR Systems Australia has appointed Russell Fraser Sales Pty Ltd (RFS) as distributor to help service the NDT, mining and industrial inspection sectors.
- Dytran vibration monitor for military aircraft
Dytran Instruments’s new model 3302A is a biaxial IEPE accelerometer designed to provide dynamic vibration monitoring within Active Vibration Control (AVC) applications typically found on
- John Hart to launch FANUC robot systems at AUSPACK PLUS
New AUSPACK PLUS exhibitor, John Hart Automation & Robotics, will be launching the FANUC robot systems on stand 428 at the show in March.
- Size no obstacle for 3D system
POWER Machinery has launched a 6-axis robotic PythonX CNC plasma cutting fabrication system which automates shop’s structural fabrication tasks into a single machine.
- No stress cables for industrial robots
IGUS has developed the 3D energy chain “Triflex R” for robot producers and users designed to prevent corrugated hoses from kinks and tears.
- Intermec’s mobile computers maximise efficiency
Intermec’s 70 Series is a new portfolio of ultra-rugged mobile computers, reportedly delivering unparalleled performance to maximise worker uptime and efficiency.
- Humanoid qualities in slim robots
MOTOMAN’S dual-arm robots, DA20, DIA10 and SDA10, are reportedly show distinct humanoid qualities.
- High performance pressure transducer
Bestech Australia has released the AST20HA digitally compensated pressure transducer, from American Sensor Technologies.
- New data loggers can monitor anywhere
DWYER has announced the release of its new model DW-USB -5 thermocouple temperature sensor and model DW-USB-6 carbon monoxide sensor compact data loggers.
- Linear encoder meets high speed, vibration specifications
AMO Corporation has released the new IP67-rated LMB-410 spar linear encoder which meets high-shock, high-speed and vibration specifications.
- Rotational viscometers for more convenient testing
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE Viscotester E – expert, D – distinct and C – convenient, units can be used for tests and comparative measurements.
- Thread cutting taps
DORMER has expanded its range of multi-material tools with the addition of numerous new thread cutting and thread forming taps.
- World-first women’s welding helmet
3M has designed a world-first 3M Speedglas Welding Helmets 100 Series – Women’s Collection, specifically designed for women welders.
- Headland’s new clip angle processing machine
HEADLAND Machinery has released a new American-made clip angle processing machine called the Ocean Angle Line.