- APS Industrial
- Australian manufacturing
- Chemistry Australia
- Coates Hire
- David Chuter
- industry 4.0
- Jeff Naylor
- Jens Goenemann
- Linda Reynolds
- lockheed martin
- Melissa Price
- Paul Cooper
- Ronson Gears
- SA state government
- SIRF Roundtables
- South Australia
- TAFE Queensland
- WA government
- mySCADA is a full-featured SCADA app for the iPad
Developed by SPEL, mySCADA is a full-featured SCADA application with an advanced HMI. It is suited for plant managers and operators, supervisors, software engineers, and maintenance staff. It
- Rockwell’s system to minimise risks in operating with older products
Rockwell Automation has developed a support system to minimise the risk associated with using older or discontinued Rockwell Automation products.
- Fume extraction fan keeps workplace toxic free
Fanmaster says toxic workplace fumes are a major OH&S issue, especially in winter when warehouses and factories are left closed in order to retain heat.
- OneSteel makes solar-powered desalination system
OneSteel is helping Victoria-based F CUBED design and launch a solar-powered desalination system called Carocell for high-quality portable water for industry.
- Watch Australia’s first robotic welding beam assembly production line [VIDEO]
A fully-automatic SIN Beam welding machine from Austrian company Zeman Bauelemente which is now being distributed in Australia has been called ‘very rare’ and a ‘game changer’ in the
- Denso pick and place robots suit materials handling applications
Denso Robotics has released its VS-050 (maximum reach 505 mm) and VS-060 (maximum reach 605 mm) five- and six-axis robots for applications such as assembly, dispensing and materials handling.
- Extended sizes in STOCKCAP tube insert range
STOCKCAP has added more sizes to its Tube Insert range which now includes round sizes from 13mm up to 100mm, Square sizes from 13mm to 150mm and Rectangular sizes starting at 30x15mm up to
- Headland ergonomic 600 profiling machine
Headland is now distributing the new Contour Breton NC 600 Profiling Machine, a compact, ergonomic machine available in two sizes for differing workbench dimensions.
- A new standard in structural steel improves strength and weight
With the introduction of the revised Australian Standard – AS/NZS 1163:2009 – for Structural Steel Hollow Sections, the local market is poised to see a raft of new higher-strength, lighter steels.
- ART’s automated plasma arc metal cutting
HYPERTHERM, a worldwide supplier of plasma arc metal cutting technology, has combined its newest HyPerformance technology with ART’s machine motion control systems and the latest software to
- T.W. Woods laser-guided sub-arc welder
A new laser-guided 1000 amp sub-arc welding facility from T.W. Woods Group was designed to help handle large and challenging pipeline, pressure vessel, cylinder, tank and other materials
- Dormer Tools heat-resistant drill range
The Elect S drill range from Dormer was developed specifically for the machining of materials known as Heat Resistant Super Alloys (HRSA), including titanium, inconel and waspalloy, which can
- Silvent 9002W / 9005W Compressed Air Nozzles
The Silvent 9002W and 9005W Compressed Air Nozzles, available from Spray Nozzle Engineering are energy-efficient nozzles that generate a strong, efficient blowing force at an exceptionally
- Maxitec distributing Finn-Power electric turret punch press
MAXITEC is now distributing Finn-Power’s new E5x Compact Express – a compact, high-performance servo electric turret punch press.
- Infor sales, operations planning software
Infor has released a new supply chain management called Infor Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) version 1.0, designed specifically for the needs of manufacturers.
- GO portable LED worklights provide workplace safety on-the-move
Powerful cordless HEMIPLUS LED worklights provide safety for entire work shift.
- Aerotech introduces its ACT series linear motor actuator
Aerotech introduced its ACT series linear motor actuator which is ideal for applications including assembly, pick and place machines, electronic assembly and qualification.
- SEW launches its IP66 Movitrac LTE version B inverter
SEW-Eurodrive will launch its IP66 extension of the company’s Movitrac LTE version B frequency inverter range at Manufacturing Week in May.
- Haydon releases its optical encoder
Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions released its integrated magnetic encoder available on the 1” 25000 Series linear actuators.
- Advanced Robotic Technology releases its SMART Router
Advanced Robotic Technology released its SMART Router series XR4800d, with additional features designed to suit all applications with heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.