- 3d Cad
- 3d printing
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- Agricultural Machinery
- Australian Space Agency
- Carbon Revolution
- Earth observation
- energy storage
- Groupe FIVA
- Holden Special Vehicles
- industry 4.0
- Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre
- Lot Fourteen
- medicinal cannabis
- Melissa Price
- Minister for defence industry
- South Australia
- supply chain
- University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Western Australia
- Western Sydney Aerotropolis
- Cable wire for solar modules
The Solarflex-X PV1-F cable has been manufactured to the highest quality standards used globally in stand-alone and networked systems as a module or branch wire, says Treotham Automation.
- Integrated monitoring with incremental encoder
Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E) in partnership with Hengstler has introduced the RI80-E incremental encoder.
- Excellent electrical insulation
Bestech Australia says the TML’s series ‘F’ foil strain gauges comprises of alloy foils from 0.003 to 0.007mm thick bonded on an epoxy resin backing of 0.03 mm thickness for excellent
- Weather-resistance boot range
STOCKCAP has released a new range of Heatshrink Cable Breakout Boots which includes 2-core boots with body/core dimensions 32/8-14/3mm and 4-core boots 41/16-14/4mm, 50/17-17/4mm & 70/28-25/8mm.
- Low-noise hydraulic power units
The HYBOX concept from HYDAC is a complete solutions driven power unit package.
- More flexible process viscosity sensors
Marimex Industries has introduced the next generation of process viscosity sensors, the ViscoMeter VP-1000 and ViscoMeter VP-3000.
- Flexicon automatic bulk bag filler
A new Bulk Bag Filling Line from Flexicon automatically dispenses pallets, fills bulk bags, and accumulates filled bags for removal by forklift.
- Warehousing rack inspection service
Dematic has introduced a new Rack Safety Audit & Inspection service to promote safer operations in warehouses and distribution centres.
- Classic upgrade for weighing procedures
METTLER TOLEDO has introduced the NewClassic balance range to replace the Classic balance portfolio.
- High performance work Lamps
ROADVISION has released the LED6 Series high performance LED work lamps which are available in four models, in both round and square body constructions.
- Greater protection when handling sharp objects
Ansell has released a new glove designed to boost productivity by workers who are required to handle sharp objects or components.
- Safety in precision cleaning machines
Ultrasonics Australasia has introduced the Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath which eliminates exposure of staff to harsh acids and caustics when cleaning equipment such as pump housings.
- High-density I/O for industrial sensor networks
Micromax Sensors & Automation has released a new line of Banner Engineering SureCross Performance Wireless I/O Gateways and Nodes, featuring high-power radio frequency (RF) architecture with
- Increased maneuverability in portable fans
Big Ass Fans has introduced the new Yellow Jacket; a portable fan which “takes abuse and stays in use”.
- Achieving accurate bolt loads
Enerpac’s GT-Series hydraulic bolt tensioners, in capacities up to 2845kN (320 tonne) at 1500 bar, are particularly suitable for achieving known and accurate bolt loads across multiple
- Three-way brass ball valve
Dwyer Instruments has released of its new series 3ABVH three-way brass ball valve.
- Efficient, eco-friendly electro servo pump
The pump has environmentally friendly features that appeal to companies interested in decreasing waste.
- Forward and reverse cleaning solution
Nilfisk have launched the innovative SC350 walk behind cleaning machine which cleans in both forward and reverse motions.
- Compact, flexible Polyactuators
Air Springs Supply has introduced the Firestone 70-P-13 Airomatic Polyactuators for hygiene-sensitive applications in the materials handling, food and packaging industries.
- High-visibility beacon light
Banner Engineering’s EZ-LIGHT K50 beacon light is an ideal for applications where high levels of ambient light would normally wash out a standard indicator light.