- advanced manufacturing
- AI Group
- Australian Space Agency
- industry 4.0
- Innes Willox
- Local Manufacturing
- Weld Australia
- Workplace Safety
- High-temperature bearing applications
Graphite Metallizing has released a family of tin-based babbitt GRAPHALLOY materials for high temperature bearing applications up to 350˚F (175˚C).
- Perfect strapping tool for round surfaces
The new Fromm P380 is a world first high tension friction weld strapping tool for round and small surface applications.
- Robust BMR-Spring board-to-board connectors
Rojone has introduced the new high-performance BMR-Spring large misalignment board-to-board connectors to its subminiature RF coaxial solutions.
- Cable wire for solar modules
The Solarflex-X PV1-F cable has been manufactured to the highest quality standards used globally in stand-alone and networked systems as a module or branch wire, says Treotham Automation.
- Integrated monitoring with incremental encoder
Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E) in partnership with Hengstler has introduced the RI80-E incremental encoder.
- HDL tools for Xilinx FPGA hardware verification
MathWorks has announced the availability of EDA Simulator Link 3.3 with new FPGA-in-the-loop (FIL) capabilities for Xilinx FPGA development boards.
- Low-noise hydraulic power units
The HYBOX concept from HYDAC is a complete solutions driven power unit package.
- Excellent electrical insulation
Bestech Australia says the TML’s series ‘F’ foil strain gauges comprises of alloy foils from 0.003 to 0.007mm thick bonded on an epoxy resin backing of 0.03 mm thickness for excellent
- Warehousing rack inspection service
Dematic has introduced a new Rack Safety Audit & Inspection service to promote safer operations in warehouses and distribution centres.
- Flexicon automatic bulk bag filler
A new Bulk Bag Filling Line from Flexicon automatically dispenses pallets, fills bulk bags, and accumulates filled bags for removal by forklift.
- Weather-resistance boot range
STOCKCAP has released a new range of Heatshrink Cable Breakout Boots which includes 2-core boots with body/core dimensions 32/8-14/3mm and 4-core boots 41/16-14/4mm, 50/17-17/4mm & 70/28-25/8mm.
- More flexible process viscosity sensors
Marimex Industries has introduced the next generation of process viscosity sensors, the ViscoMeter VP-1000 and ViscoMeter VP-3000.
- High-density I/O for industrial sensor networks
Micromax Sensors & Automation has released a new line of Banner Engineering SureCross Performance Wireless I/O Gateways and Nodes, featuring high-power radio frequency (RF) architecture with
- Safety in precision cleaning machines
Ultrasonics Australasia has introduced the Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath which eliminates exposure of staff to harsh acids and caustics when cleaning equipment such as pump housings.
- High performance work Lamps
ROADVISION has released the LED6 Series high performance LED work lamps which are available in four models, in both round and square body constructions.
- Greater protection when handling sharp objects
Ansell has released a new glove designed to boost productivity by workers who are required to handle sharp objects or components.
- Classic upgrade for weighing procedures
METTLER TOLEDO has introduced the NewClassic balance range to replace the Classic balance portfolio.
- Increased maneuverability in portable fans
Big Ass Fans has introduced the new Yellow Jacket; a portable fan which “takes abuse and stays in use”.
- Three-way brass ball valve
Dwyer Instruments has released of its new series 3ABVH three-way brass ball valve.
- Compact, flexible Polyactuators
Air Springs Supply has introduced the Firestone 70-P-13 Airomatic Polyactuators for hygiene-sensitive applications in the materials handling, food and packaging industries.