- 3d Cad
- 3d printing
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- Agricultural Machinery
- Australian Space Agency
- Carbon Revolution
- Earth observation
- energy storage
- Groupe FIVA
- Holden Special Vehicles
- industry 4.0
- Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre
- Lot Fourteen
- medicinal cannabis
- Melissa Price
- Minister for defence industry
- South Australia
- supply chain
- University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Western Australia
- Western Sydney Aerotropolis
- High accuracy process inputs
AUTOMATED Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) has introduced the West 8080 temperature and process indicator which offers high accuracy temperature or process inputs.
- Feeling pinched by the Aussie? Western Union Business Solutions can help you navigate foreign exchange
At Western Union Business Solutions we help clients develop strategies that ease the effect of volatile currency markets and ultimately benefit bottom lines.
- Increased data centre rack efficiency
The new Mixed Media Platform from TE Enterprise Networks is the company’s latest addition to its range of leading data centre infrastructure solutions.
- Extraction and verification technology for the logistics sector
Hardware and software solutions provider, Intermec Technologies has announced the regional availability of VERDEX; the first mobile address extraction and verification technology for the
- New Equostat 3 hardness tester
Russell Fraser Sales has released Proceq’s new Equostat 3 Micro-Hardness Tester designed for inspecting surface layers on scratch-sensitive or polished materials or parts as thin as 130μm.
- Mastering the art of crack detection and sizing
Following the successful training of several more Level 1 and Level 2 operators in late July- early August, Russell Fraser Sales has reported a spike in the number of NDT companies ordering
- Guided wave radar transmitter for liquids
DWYER Instruments has released its new series of GWL guided wave radar transmitter for liquids.
- Ethernet for harsh environments
RAD Data Communications has launched a new range of switches designed to optimise operational processes on an Ethernet-based network even in mission-critical, harsh and industrial environments.
- Automated lifting device for safer stacking in the warehouse
Actisafe is now distributing automated and manual lifting devices designed for safer work with pallets, skids, bins and stacks.
- FAST-ACT chemical spill response kit
A COMPACT yet visible wall unit from Enware is designed to give workers immediate action to the company’s FAST-ACT broad spectrum toxic chemical spill response sorbent.
- Protect your people and processes with innovative warehouse racking
Even the best forklift drivers have accidental collisions with racking. While worst-case scenarios involving a rack collapse are rare, impact damage weakens the racking structure, compromising
- Virtual permieter-fence alert system from FLIR
FLIR Systems has released a ‘virtual’ perimeter-fence alert system called Thermal Fence – a fully-integrated system which uses thermal security cameras for simultaneous threat detection and
- King’s stock picking system saves backs
WHEN stock picking from pallets under racking, if the front cartons have been removed, the operator then has to bend down, reach in, and lift the rear cartons out.
- Toyota’s new range of 6-8 tonne forklifts
TOYOTA’S new 7-Series forklift range comes standard with the company’s System of Active Stability (SAS), which incorporates an active mast function controller and tilt levelling features.
- Pneumatic tyre forklift cost-effective yet reliable
THE H50CT pneumatic tyre forklift from Adaptalift Hyster is designed as a cost-effective option for moderate materials handling applications.
- Modular pallet conveyor sections suitable for various setups
MATERIALS handling company Industrial Conveying has developed a set of modular pallet conveyor sections that can easily be assembled to meet requirements in different industries, from
- Scissor lift tables can be customised to order
THE Actilev scissor lift table allows for lifting and lowering processes in factories. It is suitable for the manufacturing, materials handling, retail and food sectors.
- Big Ass flexible portable fans for factories
BIG Ass Fans has introduced the new Yellow Jacket; a portable fan which “takes abuse and stays in use” the company says.
- Atlas Copco modular piping system maintains compressor air quality
ATLAS Copco Compressors has introduced a modular piping system called the AIRnet. The system is made from a robust lightweight aluminium tube and has been designed to ensure minimum pressure
- Portable diesel compressors from Sullair
THE new series of air compressors from Sullair Australia offers a range of operating specifications that are ideal for the harsh conditions in manufacturing, construction and mining industries.