- 3d printing
- Australian Defence Force
- Australian manufacturing
- Australian Space Agency
- federal government
- Geoff Crittenden
- Gladys Berejiklian
- Karen Andrews
- Linda Reynolds
- Megan Clark
- Michaelia Cash
- NSW government
- Renewable Energy
- Scott Morrison
- small business
- Solar Power
- Thales Australia
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- WA government
- Weld Australia
- Water sorption analysis
THE DVS Intrinsic is an economical research grade water sorption instrument. The compact unit provides high quality isotherms with minimal operator training.
- Miniature submersible level transmitter
DWYER Instruments has released the new Series Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter (MBLT) designed for level monitoring in well and borehole applications, as well as environmental
- Unmanaged industrial ethernet switches for harsh environments
Weidmuller has released a new range of high-performance, unmanaged industrial ethernet switches and media converters specifically designed to perform in harsh environments.
- Innovative electromechanical products available online
element14 (formerly Farnell) is now offering a range of products specifically for maintenance and repair professionals, through its ‘element14 Features’ online offering.
- Machine tool-based mist extractors now more energy-efficient
Dimac Tooling is now offering German-made REVEN Recojet oil mist separators, Ultra Cleaners and Rejet-A air cleaners with fans and motors that fulfil the EU’s ErP (Energy-related Products)
- Mobile welding fume extractor can be moved around the worksite
AIR movement equipment provider Fanquip has released a welding fume extractor, built on castors so it can be moved around the worksite.
- Cartridge dust collector with integrated HEPA safety monitoring filter
CAMFIL Farr Air Pollution Control (APC) now offers its Gold Series cartridge dust collector with an optional integrated HEPA safety monitoring filter.
- New linear actuator configuration
HAYDON Kerk Motion Solutions has released a new version of the 36mm G4 linear actuator; the new configuration includes a special adapter plate that allows the smaller 36mm OD unit to replace
- Quieter compressed air
BOGE has enhanced its small C series range of screw compressors up to 15 kW with the option of a sound insulation hood for quieter operation.
- Australian steel fabricator develops world-first safety rail
KLEIN Group Limited, an Australian company specialising in stainless steel fabrication, has developed a world-first safety hand rail called the KAG Rail.
- New I/O module for safety applications
BELDEN has brought out a new I/O module in its Lumberg Automation range specifically for the decentralised Fieldbus system LioN-Link.
- Safety solenoid interlocking switches come in plastic or metal
Schneider Electric’s new Electroslim XCS Series include in-built safety interlock switches designed for gate guard mounting and added machine safety.
- Easier, faster robot connectivity
WEIDMULLER has released a uniform set of V14 PushPull connectors and FreeCon junction boxes that provide power-signal-data connectivity for robot cabling in aggressive environments.
- Outdoor storage for dangerous goods is relocatable and versatile
The STOREMASTA Outdoor Relocatable Dangerous Goods Stores provide a versatile means of compliant storage for the manufacturing industry.
- Smart packaging solutions to streamline operations
NUPAC is now providing packaging, processing and material handling equipment designed to help manufacturers streamline their production lines and make them more versatile.
- Clear plastic packaging tubes for industrial equipment
STOCKCAP has released a new range of clear tubes packaging made of recyclable PETG plastic.
- Monitoring gas concentration
THE new Series GSTA carbon monoxide/nitrogen dioxide transmitters monitor gas concentration in underground parking garages and loading docks.
- Nissan forklifts reach new heights
The increasing demand for high performing narrow aisle reach trucks has led to Nissan developing its first pantograph style reach truck. The SRX Platinum Series is offered in three capacities
- Vision screening unit
THE Titmus V Series Vision Screeners range, available from Honeywell, provides accurate and reliable vision screening for in the workspace.
- Electric motor controller development time cut using model-based design
Thien eDrives (formerly ATB Technologies), a developer of electrical drive systems, has used MATLAB and Simulink to model, simulate, and implement an electric motor control system on TI’s