- 3d Cad
- 3d printing
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing growth centre
- Agricultural Machinery
- Australian Space Agency
- Carbon Revolution
- Earth observation
- energy storage
- Groupe FIVA
- Holden Special Vehicles
- industry 4.0
- Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre
- Lot Fourteen
- medicinal cannabis
- Melissa Price
- Minister for defence industry
- South Australia
- supply chain
- University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Western Australia
- Western Sydney Aerotropolis
- New I/O module for safety applications
BELDEN has brought out a new I/O module in its Lumberg Automation range specifically for the decentralised Fieldbus system LioN-Link.
- Safety solenoid interlocking switches come in plastic or metal
Schneider Electric’s new Electroslim XCS Series include in-built safety interlock switches designed for gate guard mounting and added machine safety.
- Easier, faster robot connectivity
WEIDMULLER has released a uniform set of V14 PushPull connectors and FreeCon junction boxes that provide power-signal-data connectivity for robot cabling in aggressive environments.
- Outdoor storage for dangerous goods is relocatable and versatile
The STOREMASTA Outdoor Relocatable Dangerous Goods Stores provide a versatile means of compliant storage for the manufacturing industry.
- Smart packaging solutions to streamline operations
NUPAC is now providing packaging, processing and material handling equipment designed to help manufacturers streamline their production lines and make them more versatile.
- Clear plastic packaging tubes for industrial equipment
STOCKCAP has released a new range of clear tubes packaging made of recyclable PETG plastic.
- Monitoring gas concentration
THE new Series GSTA carbon monoxide/nitrogen dioxide transmitters monitor gas concentration in underground parking garages and loading docks.
- Nissan forklifts reach new heights
The increasing demand for high performing narrow aisle reach trucks has led to Nissan developing its first pantograph style reach truck. The SRX Platinum Series is offered in three capacities
- Vision screening unit
THE Titmus V Series Vision Screeners range, available from Honeywell, provides accurate and reliable vision screening for in the workspace.
- Electric motor controller development time cut using model-based design
Thien eDrives (formerly ATB Technologies), a developer of electrical drive systems, has used MATLAB and Simulink to model, simulate, and implement an electric motor control system on TI’s
- Custom-made shut-off valves
RUB is an Italian manufacturer of shut-off brass valves with focus on ball valves for gas, water, air and oil installations. The company develops products for many different applications as
- Motor control centres integrate ethernet
EtherNet/IP capabilities have been added to the Rockwell Automation CENTERLINE motor control centres (MCCs), allowing users to access more detailed production data.
- ILMAP sand filter nozzles for water treatment
TECPRO Australia is now distributing ILMAP high precision Sand Filter Nozzles for water treatment applications.
- Large range of standard seals now available online
SEALNET, a division of Oz Seals Australia, now has a wide range of ‘standard’ hydraulic and pneumatic seals, packings, mechanical seals, seal kits and customised special seals available from
- Miniature photoelectric sensors
THE VSM Series Micro Sensors is a cost-effective series of high-performance miniature photoelectric sensors ideal for wide range of applications across industries, such as food and beverage,
- High speed and long reach 6-Axis robots
EPSON Robots has introduced the new EPSON S5-Series 6-Axis Robot Lineup; a range of high speed, mid size 6-axis robots designed with a small footprint and advanced flexibility for demanding
- IO-Link output sensors for precise process monitoring
MICROMAX Sensors & Automation has introduced Banner Engineering’s A-GAGE EZ-ARRAY two-piece measuring light curtain with IO-Link output.
- High accuracy process inputs
AUTOMATED Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) has introduced the West 8080 temperature and process indicator which offers high accuracy temperature or process inputs.
- Longer-lasting, cost-efficient self-retracting lifelines
Capital Safety has launched a new range of PROTECTA Rebel Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) which features an ultra-durable product design, increased weight capacity and high-tech safety
- New KUKA catalogue
HEADLAND Machinery has released KUKA Robotics new KUKA Catalogue of Ideas 2011/2012 which features new robot models, controllers, application modules, accessories and how robots can be used,