- 3d printing
- augmented reality
- circular economy
- Deakin University
- lockheed martin
- michael sharpe
- NSW government
- University of Queensland
- Women in Industry
- Workplace Safety
- MathWorks software updates
MathWorks has announced Release 2012a (R2012a) of its Matlab and Simulink product families.
- Land the right solution with KAESER Compressors
KAESER has announced the arrival of the new CSD and CSDX fluid-cooled rotary screw compressors, which combine outstanding performance and energy efficiency with versatile and compact design.
- Humidity meter with a choice of output signals
A new design of the humidity meter for wall mounting application with a humidity range from 5%-98%RH, and temperature range from -20 to +80°C, has been released by Bestech Australia.
- High quality cable carrier options from Kabelschlepp
No matter what your application you can count on KabelSchlepp to have a cable and hose carrier solution to meet your requirements.
- VAL 6 heater range
Introducing the Fanmaster KBE1S, part of the all new VAL 6 diesel heater range. The KBE1S’s state of the art combustion chamber enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion.
- HY-DU-EX material sewn bellows
HY-DU-EX manufactures a large range of material sewn bellows, including moulded and welded, protective slide covers.
- Temperature control skids from Teralba
Teralba Industries has recently released the Thermaster range of heat transfer systems.
- There is no better time to change to led tubes than now
If you are using fluorescent tubes for your factory, warehouse or workshop, you start saving by changing over to ecoLED Tubes.
- Ultima Series Hand Pumps
ENERPAC has announced its new ULTIMA series of steel hand pumps, designed for easier and safer operation, as well as extended life.
- Emerson RB Sensor resists poisoning in scrubber applications
The Rosemount Analytical Model RB Sensor by Emerson Process Management is designed for optimum sensor life in demanding scrubber applications.
- Emerson Analytical Sensor Series measures industrial parameters
The Rosemount Analytical 1066 two-wire liquid instruments by Emerson Process Management feature a broad range of measurement parameters and advanced communications capabilities.
- Siemens PLM Software introduces Teamcenter 9
Siemens PLM Software has announced latest release of Teamcenter software in the Asia Pacific region.
- OMRON controller offers built-in Ethernet
The CP1L CPU units by OMRON feature Ethernet connectivity, and are the latest additions to the OMRON CP series of programmable controllers.
- Measure oxygen and background gas with multiple configurations
The XTP601 from Michell Instruments is the latest addition to its range of oxygen analysers.
- Laser modeller reduces 3D modelling time by up to 50%
AVEVA has announced the commercial release of a new product in its AVEVA Plant portfolio, AVEVA Laser Modeller.
- Fluid sensors and diagnostic systems
The new hygienic Pt100 probe sensors from ifm efector are ideally suited for precise temperature measurements in food applications.
- Thermal camera with extended temperature range
Infrared technology company FLIR Systems has developed a new thermal imaging camera. The E30 is the latest addition to its E-Series range for electrical and mechanical maintenance inspections.
- Replace RF picking with new Dematic RapidVoice
Dematic RapidVoice is a new software product that enables companies that currently use RF for functions such as picking, to implement proven Voice technology
- CAD-integrated, off-the-shelf airframe assembly system
Siemens PLM Software’s Vistage business has developed a new CAD-integrated, off-the-shelf solution for managing the complexities of airframe assemblies.
- Forklifts feature “Eco-Performance” benefits
Toyota Material Handling Australia has released the new Raymond 7000 Series reach forklifts.