- aerospace manufacturing
- AI Group
- Air Compressors
- artificial atom
- artificial intelligence
- Australian Industry Capability
- Black Sky Aerospace
- collaborative robots
- Gilmour Space Technologies
- Haulmark Trailers Australia
- Holmwood Highgate
- Innes Willox
- Jet Engines Australia
- Lithium Australia
- logistics vehicles
- machine learning
- Melissa Price
- Naval Group
- Naval Shipbuilding Plan
- quantum computing
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia
- Royal Australian Navy
- space industry
- universal robots
- University of Queensland
- Western Australia
- IFS launches latest version of its extended ERP suite
IFS has launched the latest version of its extended ERP suite, IFS Applications 8. The solution has been developed in collaboration with early adopter customers under the name Project Eagle.
- Oil-free, water-injected screw compressor range
Atlas Copco’s new water-injected screw compressor from 15 to 30 kW caters to new oil-free applications.
- Reliable oil-injected screw technology
As an addition to the GX 2-5 kW oil-injected screw compressor range, this GX 7 kW brings a reliable, cost competitive compressor to the European and American markets.
- Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Uplink and Full Gigabit switches
Weidmuller has just released its new IES series of Industrial Ethernet switches to supersede its existing range.
- Atlas Copco oil-injected vacuum pump system
Atlas Copco’s expertise in compressor technique will now also be applied to vacuum pump technology.
- Oil-injected screw compressor range driven by efficiency
Atlas Copco launches its new oil-injected screw compressor GA range from 30 to 90 kW.
- Solenoid valves, manifold solutions and accessories
Rotork Australia manufactures a range of direct mount solenoid valves, manifold solutions and accessories for general valve actuator applications in 3/2, 5/2 or 5/3 port arrangements.
- New release of aspenONE optimisation software promises greater accuracy for process manufacturers
The new functionality aspenONE enables process manufacturers to operate units close to peak performance while simultaneously generating closed loop data suitable for calibrating APC models.
- MOVIDRIVE B Drive Inverter
The MOVIDRIVE B is an industry leading application inverter with extensive technology and communication options, a wide power range, great overload capacity and modular unit design.
- High speed liquid filling systems for bottles, pails, drums and IBCs
Flex Pack was formed in 1987 to service the wine cask market and has since developed a wide range of filling machines capable of filling most non-aerated liquid products into bags, drums and pails.
- Teralba Rummager Series 210 Pallet Tank Mixer
The Teralba Rummager Series 210 is an Australian made mixing unit that has been designed and manufactured by Teralba Industries.
- MOVIGEAR from SEW-Eurodrive: the new operating efficiency
Saving energy is not only an important contribution for protecting the environment, it can also be measured financially.
- Phoenix Contact Labeler for Plug-And-Play Set
The Bluemark CLED from Phoenix Contact makes labelling standard UniCard materials for marking terminals and conductors as easy as printing on paper.
- Hurll Nu-Way now supply GE Compression Roots Blowers
Hurll Nu-Way has now become an authorized distributor of GE Roots blowers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bestech Offers High-Precision Laser Guidance For Robots
Bestech Australia provides high-precision, flexible laser sensing solutions for robot measurement tasks.
- Integrate Control Solutions With Rockwell Servo Drive
The Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 single-axis servo drive provides motion scalability while operating with the family of CompactLogix controllers.
- Online “colorControl” Measuring System Now Available In Australia
The first online colour measuring system colorCONTROL ACS 7000 from Micro-Epsilon Eltrotec is suitable for automotive paint inspections, interior colour measurements and more.
- MathWorks software updates
MathWorks has announced Release 2012a (R2012a) of its Matlab and Simulink product families.
- Land the right solution with KAESER Compressors
KAESER has announced the arrival of the new CSD and CSDX fluid-cooled rotary screw compressors, which combine outstanding performance and energy efficiency with versatile and compact design.
- Humidity meter with a choice of output signals
A new design of the humidity meter for wall mounting application with a humidity range from 5%-98%RH, and temperature range from -20 to +80°C, has been released by Bestech Australia.