- advanced manufacturing
- AI Group
- atlas copco
- Australian economy
- Australian manufacturer
- Department of Defence
- Endeavour Awards
- Gladys Berejiklian
- Karen Andrews
- Linda Reynolds
- Local Manufacturing
- Melissa Price
- NSW government
- Queensland Government
- SA government
- Victorian State government
- Victoria State Government
- Weld Australia
- The versatile and energy efficient DRE motor from SEW
SEW-EURODRIVE’s high efficiency (IE2) DRE motor from the AC asynchronous motors DR series was designed and developed with all energy efficiency classes in mind.
- Effective ventilation important for safe working environment: Fanmaster
Fanmaster has reminded manufacturers of the importance of ventilation, especially in the colder months when workplaces are more likely to be closed to the outside climate and weather conditions.
- Dual-core single board computers
GE Intelligent has introduced a range of dual-core single board computers (SBCs).
- Flexible transducers
Phoenix Inspection Systems (UK) has engineered a new flexible transducer available through Russell Fraser Sales (Australia).
- Operator panels
Beijer Electronics has launched several new operator panel models in three integrated families.
- Pressure sensors with flexible data transfer
IFM Efector has introduced a pressure sensor which communicates data flexibly via switching outputs or IO-Link 1.1.
- Spindle drive feeds forces up to 400N
Maxon Motor has developed a 16mm spindle drive. Designed to be easily configurable, the drive system has integrated axial bearing for high loads.
- Contactron technology enables smooth motor switching
For motors of up to 4 kW on 22.5 mm, the hybrid motor starter brings together all of the functions of a classical reversing contactor circuit, including safety functions, into one device.
- Multipulse positive displacement flowmeters
The design offers the advantage of only one moving part with both high resolution open collector and reed switch outputs as standard.
- ABB introduces faster version of its smallest industrial robot
ABB has released the IRB120T, a variant of the IRB120.
- Dassault Systemes announces V6 Release 2013 of its 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
Dassault Systèmes has announced the latest release of its 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Atlas 10 operator chair – carries up to 165kg
The Atlas 10 chair is a large, tough and durable operator chair that can carry up to 165kg.
- Respirator systems for hazardous environments
3M has released its series of Versaflo Respirator Systems, designed to protect workers operating in a range of hazardous environments for long periods.
- Wireless gateway for sensor network
National Instruments has announced the release of a new wireless gateway and two new measurement nodes that extend the capabilities of the NI wireless sensor network (WSN) platform.
- Burkert releases all-stainless steel INOX valve system
Bürkert has released a modular valve and block package designed to make systems quickly and easily.
- NORD drive solutions for the food sector
NORD DRIVESYSTEMS presents a package of drive technology innovations for high hygiene applications.
- Modular Cranes installs six overhead cranes for new Glassworks facility in Dandenong
Modular Cranes, one of Australia’s leading overhead crane suppliers, has now launched the New range of ZX and LX electric hoists, which come from Street Cranes of the UK.
- New method for measuring particles less than 50 nm
W. L. Gore & Associates and CT Associates have published a white paper describing a new method for measuring sub-50 nm particles in ultra-pure water (UPW).
- Noshok announces expanded valve offering and new catalogue
NOSHOK is introducing new valves and valve options such as 3-valve double block and bleed needle valves and meter manifolds.
- Radioline wireless system is designed for wireless signal transmission at large facilities
The Radioline wireless system from Phoenix Contact is designed for wireless signal transmission at large facilities.