- 3d printing
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing
- agriculture and forestry
- aluminium smelter
- Australian supply chain
- Building Material Manufacturers
- carbon nanotubes
- car manufacturing
- CRC Industries
- Electric Cars
- free trade agreement
- GFG Alliance
- Hong Kong
- Liberty House
- lithium-ion battery
- manufacturing sustainability
- material handling
- Matt Canavan
- Maureen Dougherty
- New Zealand
- Performance of Manufacturing Index
- Rio Tinto
- sanjeev gupta
- Wireless gateway for sensor network
National Instruments has announced the release of a new wireless gateway and two new measurement nodes that extend the capabilities of the NI wireless sensor network (WSN) platform.
- Burkert releases all-stainless steel INOX valve system
Bürkert has released a modular valve and block package designed to make systems quickly and easily.
- NORD drive solutions for the food sector
NORD DRIVESYSTEMS presents a package of drive technology innovations for high hygiene applications.
- Modular Cranes installs six overhead cranes for new Glassworks facility in Dandenong
Modular Cranes, one of Australia’s leading overhead crane suppliers, has now launched the New range of ZX and LX electric hoists, which come from Street Cranes of the UK.
- New method for measuring particles less than 50 nm
W. L. Gore & Associates and CT Associates have published a white paper describing a new method for measuring sub-50 nm particles in ultra-pure water (UPW).
- Noshok announces expanded valve offering and new catalogue
NOSHOK is introducing new valves and valve options such as 3-valve double block and bleed needle valves and meter manifolds.
- Radioline wireless system is designed for wireless signal transmission at large facilities
The Radioline wireless system from Phoenix Contact is designed for wireless signal transmission at large facilities.
- The next generation of solenoid valves and manifolds from SMC
Gain a competitive advantage by discovering the operational and production benefits of the new SY range.
- Sensor and actuator interface solutions from Weidmuller
Weidmuller has manufactured plugs, connectors, cordsets, and distributor modules for integrating sensors and actuators into control systems for over 15 years.
- PIES Australia now the agents for PROflex Timing Belts
PIES Australia is now the exclusive Australasian agent for the PROflex premium quality range of timing belts.
- Punch press tooling just got more productive and more durable
Introducing EXP punch technology from Wilson Tool International, the first tooling in the industry to offer a standard holder with truly universal punches.
- New products: comments from the Nord Drivesystems directors
NORD Drivesystems has entered 2012 with a wider range of frequency inverters, additional energy-saving motors, more industrial gear units, and hygienically optimised systems.
- Hyster Electric Forklifts
The latest generation of Hyster Electric Forklifts are at the forefront of technology in terms of their ability to deliver low cost of ownership and low energy consumption.
- Storemasta in-vehicle gas cylinder storage
The STOREMASTA range of gas cylinder storage cages and cabinets now include a range of cabinets for the storage of gas cylinders in motor vehicles.
- Rain, hail or shine – the ultimate coating from WASCA
WASCA saw a need for a coating that is more corrosion-resistant than a conventional zinc coating, Mechanically Galvanised or Hot Dipped Galvanised.
- Dassault Systemes announces SolidWorks Education Edition 2012-2013
Dassault Systèmes recently unveiled SolidWorks Education Edition 2012-2013. New enhancements enable students to experience real-life engineering situations.
- Latest version of AVEVA Instrumentation promises significant savings
AVEVA has released AVEVA Instrumentation 12.1, an enhanced version of its instrumentation and control engineering software.
- IFS launches latest version of its extended ERP suite
IFS has launched the latest version of its extended ERP suite, IFS Applications 8. The solution has been developed in collaboration with early adopter customers under the name Project Eagle.
- Oil-free, water-injected screw compressor range
Atlas Copco’s new water-injected screw compressor from 15 to 30 kW caters to new oil-free applications.
- Reliable oil-injected screw technology
As an addition to the GX 2-5 kW oil-injected screw compressor range, this GX 7 kW brings a reliable, cost competitive compressor to the European and American markets.