- 3d printing
- AI Group
- australian pmi
- Australian Space Agency
- building products
- Cameron Dick
- defence industry
- Innes Willox
- Karen Andrews
- lockheed martin
- medical manufacturing
- Air quality monitoring solutions for healthcare environments
Particle & Surface Sciences (PsS) recently introduced a range of air quality monitoring devices from Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions.
- Stainless steel emergency showers
Enware Australia will unveil its new stainless steel combination shower at the WA Safety Show, to be held at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, 7-9 August 2012.
- Breathable chemical splash protective clothing
Elliott’s Chem-Tech chemical splash safety apparel is the latest generation of chemical protective suit fabrics. Chem-Tech is made from high performance, five-layer breathable fabrics.
- New range of ACE safety glasses
All Purpose Abrasives is now offering a new range of ACE safety glasses designed for user comfort and safety.
- Teralba thermal-plate heat exchangers
Teralba Industries has released a range of plate heat exchangers designed for pasteurising and general cooling and heating of beverages, food, dairy, brewery and viscous products.
- CNC Controlled Gas or Plasma Profile Cutting Machine
The all new PCS-SR machine was designed by PCS as an affordable efficient entry-level CNC cutting machine.
- The versatile and energy efficient DRE motor from SEW
SEW-EURODRIVE’s high efficiency (IE2) DRE motor from the AC asynchronous motors DR series was designed and developed with all energy efficiency classes in mind.
- Effective ventilation important for safe working environment: Fanmaster
Fanmaster has reminded manufacturers of the importance of ventilation, especially in the colder months when workplaces are more likely to be closed to the outside climate and weather conditions.
- Dual-core single board computers
GE Intelligent has introduced a range of dual-core single board computers (SBCs).
- Flexible transducers
Phoenix Inspection Systems (UK) has engineered a new flexible transducer available through Russell Fraser Sales (Australia).
- Operator panels
Beijer Electronics has launched several new operator panel models in three integrated families.
- Pressure sensors with flexible data transfer
IFM Efector has introduced a pressure sensor which communicates data flexibly via switching outputs or IO-Link 1.1.
- Spindle drive feeds forces up to 400N
Maxon Motor has developed a 16mm spindle drive. Designed to be easily configurable, the drive system has integrated axial bearing for high loads.
- Contactron technology enables smooth motor switching
For motors of up to 4 kW on 22.5 mm, the hybrid motor starter brings together all of the functions of a classical reversing contactor circuit, including safety functions, into one device.
- Multipulse positive displacement flowmeters
The design offers the advantage of only one moving part with both high resolution open collector and reed switch outputs as standard.
- ABB introduces faster version of its smallest industrial robot
ABB has released the IRB120T, a variant of the IRB120.
- Dassault Systemes announces V6 Release 2013 of its 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
Dassault Systèmes has announced the latest release of its 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Atlas 10 operator chair – carries up to 165kg
The Atlas 10 chair is a large, tough and durable operator chair that can carry up to 165kg.
- Respirator systems for hazardous environments
3M has released its series of Versaflo Respirator Systems, designed to protect workers operating in a range of hazardous environments for long periods.
- Wireless gateway for sensor network
National Instruments has announced the release of a new wireless gateway and two new measurement nodes that extend the capabilities of the NI wireless sensor network (WSN) platform.