- advanced manufacturing
- advanced technology
- AI Group
- Australian jobs
- Australian Made
- Australian manufacturer
- Australian manufacturing
- Australia’s Department of Defence
- automation and robotics
- Backplane Systems Technology
- Coca-Cola Amatil
- Deakin University
- Defence Innovation Hub
- energy prices
- Hunter Class Frigate program
- industry 4.0
- Industry Capability Network
- Innes Willox
- Karen Andrews
- kord defence
- Linda Reynolds
- Local Manufacturing
- medical manufacturing
- Melissa Price
- Naval Group
- regional manufacturing
- Royal Australian Navy
- skills and training
- small business
- Sue Ellery
- Test Machines Australia
- Western Australia
- Peltor Oratac In-Ear System
3M’s Peltor OraTac In-Ear system has lightweight hearing protection with ambient, tactical listening.
- Mitsubishi Grendia forklift
MLA Holdings has introduced the Mitsubishi Grendia for greater benefits to the planet, and the operator and the employer.
- Space saving pallets
Cabka-IPS, a manufacturer of sustainable pallets, has released a new range of space saving pallets.
- Varitector Logger 30
Weidmuller has released its Varitector Logger 30, which registers and documents large current pulses and the frequency and time of the incidents.
- Faster, more flexible MapleSim offers increased support for advanced model development and analysis
MAPLESOFT has announced a new release of MapleSim, its system-level modelling and
- Safer robotics reducing manufacturing’s labour costs
One company driving the charge towards improving Australia’s manufacturing prospects is Apex Automation and Robotics through the development of Gantry Robots.
- Pedestrian pallet trucks
Yale has launched new pedestrian pallet trucks design to offer greater comfort and ease of operation.
- Series IEFS insertion electromagnetic flow sensors from Dwyer Instruments
Dwyer Instruments introduces its new Series IEFS insertion electromagnetic flow sensors. Dwyer Instruments is a preferred source for a complete range of practical and affordable instrumentation.
- New Noshok digital temperature indicators from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration introduces a new range of digital temperature indicators from Noshok to their temperature measurement solutions.
- Ircon announces enhancements for new Modline 7 infrared thermometers
World-leading provider of infrared (IR) noncontact temperature measurement solutions, Ircon has introduced the new 7V Series of infrared sensors to the Modline 7 thermometer range.
- Mettler Toledo ICS5 compact scales with coloured displays prove value in checkweighing
The ICS5 compact scales from Mettler Toledo featuring colorWeight coloured displays assist operators through better speed and error-free operation in checkweighing applications.
- Agilent Technologies introduces high-definition oscilloscopes with class-leading bandwidth and memory
Agilent Technologies introduces a new range of high-definition oscilloscopes featuring class-leading bandwidth and memory.
- Greener gluing – aerosol adhesives
In going green, an adhesives maker has released its first spray adhesives in 40 years.
- Optimise your compressed air system and save energy
Reducing energy usage is a significant issue for manufacturers who utilise compressed air.
- What are pneumatic manipulators, and how can they benefit your business?
While pneumatic manipulators may resemble robot arms, they are not actually automated devices; but what can they do for you?
- Hydraulic power packer
Heavy lifting requires heavy duty equipment with the pneumatic capabilities to safely do the job.
- Pneumatic standard cylinder targets inefficiency
Automation equipment supplier, Festo has released the pneumatic standard cylinder DSBC with innovative PPS self-adjusting air cushioning.
- Thermal imaging
FLIR Systems have released new thermal imaging camera packs for R&D applications.
- TURCK introduces the B2N-360-Q42 3D inclinometer
Adaptable to customer application requirements via IO-Link, the new inclinometer features a double 360-degree measuring range
- High speed linear position sensor
TURCK has released its latest high-speed motion control devices – new LI inductive linear position sensor.