- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s new Mustang-MPCIE-MX2 Computing Accelerator miniPCIe Card with two Intel Movidius Myriad X vision processing units (VPU), providing a flexible AI Inference Solution, designed to execute two topologies simultaneously.
The Mustang-MPCIE-MX2 card includes two Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU, providing a flexible AI inference solution for space limited and embedded systems.
VPUs can run AI faster, and are well suited for low power consumption applications such as surveillance, retail and transportation, as its power consumption is 7.5W.
This highly flexible product supports Intel’s OpenVINO toolkit for the optimisation of pre-trained deep-learning models such as Caffe, MXNT, ONNX, and Tensorflow.
With the advantage of power efficiency and high performance to dedicated DNN topologies, it is perfect to be implemented in AI edge computing device to reduce total power usage, providing longer duty time for the rechargeable edge computing equipment.
- miniPCIe Form Factor (30 x 50 mm)
- 2 x Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU MA2485
- Power Efficiency, Approximate 7.5W
- Operating Temperature 0°C~55°C (In TANK AIoT Dev. Kit)
- Powered by Intel’s OpenVINO Toolkit
Company: ICP Electronics Australia
Phone: (02) 9457 6011