- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
- Authorised distributor of imc CAEMAX and telemetry system in Australia
ICP Australia is proud to introduce the ICP DAS PM-4324A-100P Multi-Circuit Smart Power Meter, which monitors up to 8 three-phase circuits or 24 single-phase circuits, or any combination of single or three-phase circuits.
The PM-4324 series can measure up to 24 currents via external current transformers (CTs). This flexibility makes the PM-4324 series perfect for multi-tenant facilities such as residential projects, office buildings and shopping malls.
This compact instrument is designed to easily fit into existing panel-boards or be flush mounted nearby, thus eliminating the need for expensive retrofit projects or for allocating extra space for the device.
The PM-4324A is the same model as the PM-4324, except for the AC Measurement. PM-4324A has 2 separate main circuit inputs that can use in the different power system.
- 8 Three Phase Circuits or 24 Single Phase Circuits
- True RMS Power Measurements
- Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
- 2 Independent Main Circuit Inputs for PM-4324A Series
- Current Measurements Up to 400 A with Different CT Ratio
- Voltage Measurements Up to 500 V
- Easy Install with Split Core CT
- W Accuracy Better Than 0.5% (PF=1)
- Support RS-485, Ethernet or CAN Bus Interface
- Support 2 Power Relay Output (Form A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
Company: ICP Electronics Australia
Phone: (02) 9457 6011