- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s MDCL-705i Modbus Data Concentrator with Ethernet, RS-485 Serial Ports, and Data Logger.
The MDCL-705i is used to collect and store data from multiple Modbus slave devices over the serial communication interface and make the data available to the back-end management system via Ethernet communication. In this way, conventional devices can be attached to a modern control system and through the Modbus TCP protocol easily communicate with most SCADA/HMI systems and PLCs. Thus, the management system can poll the MDCL-705i for the data from several Modbus devices at once; making the process much more efficient.
The MDCL-705i can help you build a cost-effective data acquisition solution for reading real-time data from meters, sensors, and more. The ability to integrate with SCADA systems and other industrial devices and the reliable real-time data collection in combination with the data logger makes MDCL-705i one of the most cost-effective products of IIoT.
- Support Modbus Master/Slave;
- Supports up to eight Simultaneous Modbus TCP Connections;
- Up to 250 Sets of Modbus RTU Commands and Built-in 9600 Modbus Data Registers;
- Support CSV (Comma-Separated Values) File Configuration, easy to use and maintain;
- Built-in MicroSD Memory Card for Storing Modbus Data Records;
- Each Data can contain 120 Parameters;
- The Data Record can support the Ratio Conversion Function, which converts the Original Modbus Data into actual Engineering Units; and
- Isolated RS-485 with 2500 VDC Isolation Voltage Protection.
Company: ICP Electronics Australia
Phone: (02) 9457 6011