ICP Australia has introduced ICP DAS’s new ECAT-2610 EtherCAT to Modbus RTU Gateway.
The gateway enables users to integrate their serial RS-232/422/485 based industrial devices and equipment to an EtherCAT control system without the need for any changes to the device.
The ECAT-2610 communicator is a protocol converter gateway that connects non-networked industrial devices and equipment to EtherCAT. The gateway performs an intelligent protocol conversion and presents the serial data to the Master PLC/Controller as easily processed I/O data.
- MCU handles efficient network traffic
- Integrate RS-232/422/485 serial device to EtherCAT
- 2 x RJ-45 bus interface
- Supports maximum 256-word input and 256-word output data
- Supports maximum baud rate 115200 bps
- Allows system integrators to retrofit older automation devices into modern EtherCAT communication structures
- Requires no hardware or software changes to be made to the connected device
- Compatible with all PLCs with EtherCAT support
- Performs complete serial protocol conversion, no PLC function blocks required
- RoHS compliant
Company: ICP Electronics Australia
Phone: (02) 9457 6011