- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Interworld Electronics has released the BOXER-6642-CML Intel 10th Generation Core processor based embedded controller from Aaeon.
The BOXER-6642-CML is a high performance standalone embedded PC featuring fanless operation, compact size, robust construction and extensive I/O.
The BOXER-6642-CML is based on the Intel Q470E Chipset and supports LGA1200 desktop multi-core processors to provide a state-of-the-art embedded computing platform. The BOXER-6642-CML is equipped with two SODIMM sockets supporting up to 64GB of DDR4-2933 system memory, two Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet ports, four USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, two USB 2.0 ports and four RS-232/422/485 ports for communication.
A 2.5″ SATA hard drives can be internally mounted for operating system and data storage. System expansion slot options include: one M.2 2230 E Key, one M.2 2280 M Key, one Full-Size Mini Card slot and one SIM slot. The BOXER-6642-CML also provides eight digital I/O lines, an audio Line-out socket and one HDMI video output for high resolution displays.
The Ultra-Compact BOXER-6642-CML features a 292mm x 152mm x 53.5mm enclosure fabricated from extruded aluminium heat sink material and supports an operating temperature range 0 to +45 deg C. The BOXER-6642-CML is powered from wide range 10 to 35 VDC input. An optional 120W 240VAC power adapter is also available.
The fanless design of the BOXER-6642-CML reduces the possibility of airborne corrosive or conductive materials entering the system to provide a long-term reliable industrial computing solution. Operating system support for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 64-bit and Linux Ubuntu 20.04 make the BOXER-6642-CML the ideal solution for factory control applications.
- Extreme Computing Power & Graphic Display Capability
- Desktop Grade Socket Type Processor
- Support for 2xDDR4 SO-DIMM, up to 64GB
- HDMI 1.4
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 and 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2x Intel® GbE LAN Ports
- 4x RS-232/422/485
- 8-bit Digital Input and Output
- Wide Range DC 10~35V Input
For more information on the new BOXER-6642-CML, contact Interworld Electronics on (03) 9593 7555.