- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Interworld Electronics has released the BOXER-6640 multi-core embedded controller from Aaeon.
The BOXER-6640 is a high performance standalone embedded PC featuring sixth or seventh generation Intel Core i socket type processor, fanless operation, extensive I/O, compact size, and robust construction.
The BOXER-6640 is based on the Intel H110 chipset to provide a state-of-the-art multi-core embedded platform. Supported processor options include: Seventh generation Core i7-7700T, i5-7600T, i3-7300T and Sixth generation Core i7-6700TE, i5-6500TE, i3-6100TE.
The BOXER-6640 is equipped with two SODIMM socket supporting up to 32GB of DDR4 system memory, two Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet connectors, four USB 3.0 ports, three USB 2.0 ports, Three RS-232 ports, one RS-232/422/485 port and 8-bit DI/O. A 2.5″ SATA hard drive or a mSATA SSD can be internally mounted for operating system and data storage.
System expansion is possible via two full size mini-card slots and one LPC connector. The on-board Intel HD graphics engine supports high resolution displays and provides two HDMI or DP outputs via combination connectors as well as one VGA output.
The BOXER-6640 can be powered from a 9~36V DC source. An optional 240VAC power pack is also available. The unique heat sink and fanless design of the BOXER-6640 coupled with an operating temperature range of -20°C to 55°C ensures long-term reliable operation in industrial and embedded environments.
The BOXER-6640 complements Interworld’s wide range of embedded controllers. Its powerful processor and diverse I/O make the BOXER-6640 embedded controller the perfect solution for factory automation and machine vision applications.
- extreme computing power and graphic display capability;
- desktop grade socket type processor;
- support for DDR4 ECC or non-ECC SO-DIMM, up to 32GB;
- VGA and 2x HDMI/DP (combo display ports);
- 4x USB 3.0 ports;
- 2x Intel GbE LAN ports;
- 8-bit digital input and output; and
- wide range DC 9~36V input.
Company Name: Interworld Electronics
Telephone: (03) 9593 7555