- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
- Authorised distributor of imc CAEMAX and telemetry system in Australia
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys Nuvo-8240GC, a unique Industrial-Grade Edge AI Platform supporting Dual NVIDIA Tesla T4 Inference Accelerators. With its Compact Design, 170mm (W) x 360mm (D) x 186mm (H), Expansion Capabilities for Add-on Cards and Low Power Consumption.
Nuvo-8240GC is powered by Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core CPU up to 8-core/ 16-thread and is coupled with Workstation-Grade Intel C246 Chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 Memory. The system also has a front-accessible, hot-swappable 2.5″ SATA Tray for easy storage access and M.2 NVMe for fast disk read-write performances.
The Rugged Edge AI Platform features Neousys’ unique Thermal Design to ensure 100 per cent CPU and GPU performances at operating temperatures of up to 60°C and patented damping brackets to withstand up to 3Grms vibration. It also accepts wide-range DC Input from 8-48V to solve unstable power deliveries that may otherwise damage or cause an unforeseen shutdown.
The Nuvo-8240GC is one of the most efficient inference accelerators (consuming only 70W per T4) with multiple video transcoding capabilities and delivers breakthrough AI inference performance on the market today. It can be deployed as a roadside unit to increase safety and reduce congestion, utilise it for complex and delicate tasks such as defect detection in lumber and textile products or embed it into an autonomous machine for edge AI enhancements. Nuvo-8240GC inherits Neousys Technology’s signature designs to address the most common challenges to allow innovators to bring frontier ideas to the field.
By supporting Dual NVIDIA Tesla T4 Inference Accelerators, the Nuvo-8240GC offers a false-fail and interoperable data analysis capability which is an ideal solution for medical imaging. With the exponential increase of data imaging in recent years and showing no signs of slowing down, the abilities to process different types of imageries in real-time can have a significant impact on research in the healthcare industry. Whether analysing medical images to assist physicians in making a cancer image interpretation or for early detection from large and crowdsourced data during the pandemic, Nuvo-8240GC is the best choice to accelerate medical research while improving physicians’ efficiency and productivity.
- Supports Dual NVIDIA Tesla T4 GPU
- Supports Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ Non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Two x8 (4-Lanes), Gen3 PCIe Slots for Add-on Cards
- 1x M.2 M Key, 1x M.2 B Key and 2x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets
- 8~48V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-in Ignition Power Control
- Proven Thermal Design for -25°C to 60°C Rugged Operation
- Patented Damping Brackets to Withstand 3Grms Vibration