- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
- Authorised distributor of imc CAEMAX and telemetry system in Australia
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys Nuvo-7531 Compact Fanless Embedded Computer with Intel 9th/8th-Gen Core processor, Compact Dimensions, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB ports with screw-lock mechanisms. It is an ideal solution for Industrial Automation, Machine Vision and Automated Guided Vehicle applications.
Powered by an Intel 9th/ 8th-Gen Core 65W/ 35W CPU that offers more than 50 per cent computation performance improvement over the previous generation, the Nuvo-7531 Series is a Fanless Embedded Computer with a 212 x 165 x 63 mm low-profile chassis.
The Nuvo-7531 has an abundance of I/O connections. It features four Gigabit Ethernet and Four USB3.1 Ports with screw-lock for multiple Gigabit Ethernet and USB camera connections. The screw-lock design offers rugged connectivity by ensuring the connector is screwed-on and does not fall off easily. For data storage purposes, there is a hot-swappable HDD tray to hot-swap the storage drive without turning off the system or dismantle the chassis.
In addition, Nuvo-7531 supports three mPCIe slots for expansion so WIFI or 3G/ 4G modules can be installed to achieve wireless communication. For convenience, there is a pet-door at the bottom of the enclosure for easy installation or maintenance of mPCIe and M.2 modules.
Overall, for a compact embedded computer, Nuvo-7531 delivers amazing computing power and provides rich I/O connectivity. It is an ideal solution for a variety of industrial applications that require a certain degree of processing power but limited by installation space and harsh environments, such as Industrial Automation, Machine Vision, Robotics, and Automated Guided Vehicle.
- 212 x 165 x 63 mm Low-Profile Design
- Intel 9th/ 8th-Gen Core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- Rugged, -25°C to 60°C Fanless Operation
- 4x GbE and 4x USB3.1 Gen1 with Screw-lock
- 1x Hot-swappable HDD Tray and 1x M.2 2280 Socket for Storage
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- DVI-I + DP Dual Display Outputs
- Optional Ignition Power Control