- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Boge Compressors has released the new series-4 compressor models manufactured in Germany to include 55kW, 75kW and 90kW power drive sizes as well as an additional 110kW model.
This compliments the models previously released, which included 110kW, 132kW and 160kW. Model variants include direct drive and VSD options. With new high efficiency air ends made by Boge, and lower sound pressure levels, Boge now offers a complete range of series-4 machines in drive power sizes from 55-160kW.
Design features include:
• High efficiency air end with direct drive or optional integrated gear
• Silent radial fan with low rotational speed providing a low sound pressure level
• Accessibility to all maintenance parts
• Oil separation receiver with central integrated separation element providing low residual oil content and service interval up to 9000 operating hours with synthetic oil.
• Some units offer specific power of less than 6.0 kW/m³/min at 7,5 bar.
• Boge has also expanded its range of oil free scroll compressors, desiccant and refrigerated air dryers, oxygen generators and nitrogen generators featuring PSA and membrane systems.
• Boge dealers in Australia all have technicians trained by Boge who can support all Boge products in most areas in Australia.