- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Innodisk’s InnoAGE 2.5” SATA SSD 3TI7 Industrial Grade SSD. The InnoAGE SSD comes with a Microsoft Azure Sphere inside and is further integrated with Innodisk’s customised firmware, software and hardware technology.
This new solution enables multifunctional management: smart data analysis and updates, data security, and remote control through the cloud, while benefitting from the power of the Azure Sphere to guarantee secured communications between the SSD and the cloud.
The InnoAGE SSD delivers an easy-to-use interface with its customised cloud management platform. In technical terms, the Innodisk-developed firmware receives commands from the Azure Sphere via a second connection to Azure. Therefore, it can execute SSD debugging messages as well as monitor read/write behaviour patterns to increase the storage device’s lifespan. Most importantly, system operators can quickly revert to the default settings from the cloud-based dashboard in the case of a device or system crash.
Hence, the InnoAGE Industrial Grade SSD is designed for both in-band and out-of-band network management, providing full recovery even when the operating system has crashed or is severely impaired to the extent that in-band management would be of little help.
- The world’s first Hybrid SSD with an Azure Sphere inside
- Encrypted end-to-end security from edge to cloud
- Hardware level allows easy and simple development
- Supports out-of-band network management and diverse platforms
- Supports wireless 2.4/5GHz Dual-Band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Supports ethernet.
Company: Backplane Systems Technology
Phone: (02) 9457 6400