- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s IGT-22-DEV, which is an industrial-grade gateway development kit that provides the comprehensive resources you need for developing your gateway.
IGT-22-DEV provides a ready-for-use software environment featuring Debian Buster, Docker CE, Node-RED, Python3, GCC, and IoT platform agent configured with sensors and cloud connection. With minimum provisioning on the IoT platform, a web-based dashboard becomes available and can be accessed on a desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone, wherever you may be.
IGT series supports various programming languages, such as Python and GCC. On top of that, IGT-22-DEV has Node-RED pre-installed for intuitive graphical and local logic control of the built-in DO, allowing prompt responses. Unlike the standard IGT-22, the USB port of IGT-22-DEV is specifically set to OTG mode to provide serial and LAN functions over USB, so you can choose to connect to IGT-22-DEV with a USB cable.
IGT development kits not only demonstrate the capabilities of the IGT series but their ready-for-deployment and plug-and-play characteristics make them excellent choices for compatibility or performance evaluation without starting from scratch. Conclusively, IGT-22-DEV makes IIoT journeys simple, efficient, and effective. Thus, IGT-22-DEV is ideal for your first IoT project, bridging gaps between digital and legacy devices, or a system compatibility test before actual implementation.
- Industrial-Grade IoT Gateway
- 8 Isolated Digital Inputs and 8 Digital Outputs
- Pre-Loaded and Configured IoT Platform Middleware
Company: Backplane Systems Technology
Phone: (02) 9457 6400