- Stamped contacts: a convenient alternative from Treotham
- New processor class to enhance CPU performance, real-time behavior and graphics capabilities
- Kemppi releases new X5 FastMig industrial welder, packed with capability for outstanding arc-welding productivity
- Building a data-driven food safety and inspection operation
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s AGS102T is an ultra-compact IoT gateway edge computer powered by Intel’s Apollo Lake Atom x7/x5 series, Pentium N4200 and Celeron N3350 SoCs.
It enables seamless and secure data flow to the cloud in IoT-focused edge computing applications with enterprise-grade security, and easy manageability.
The fanless AGS102T offers maximum reliability and longevity support, featuring a wide-range operating temperature of -40°C to +70°C and dimensions of 160 x 110 x 44mm. It is suitable for space-constrained applications in harsh environments that require devices equipped with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) technology.
The system comes with an extra advanced security TPM 2.0 chip to provide a high level of hardware-based security. By using TPM together with Windows 10, it carries out cryptographic operations for access control and authentication. TPM enables integrity measurements during system boot and makes TPM-based keys unavailable outside the TPM to prevent attacks and authorisation value guesses.
The rugged AGS102T features 4GB DDR3L-1866 DO-DIMM, a 64GB MLC industrial-grade mSATA SSD, dual display ports (DVI-I and DisplayPort), 4x USB 3.0, 2x GbE, 4x COM, a DC-in terminal block for 9V~36V input, GPIO 4-in & 4-out multi-purpose interface and over/under/reverse voltage protection. Expansion is available with a full-size Mini PCI-E, a 2230 M.2 E-Key socket for WLAN & BT, a 3042 M.2 B-Key socket for WWAN & SSD, an mSATA socket (Mini PCI-E), and a 2242 M.2 B-Key socket for mSATA SSD.
- Intel Atom x7-E3950/x5-E3940/x5-E3930 & Pentium N4200/Celeron N3350 Series Processors
- GPIO 4-in & 4-out with Isolation Function
- Over/Under/Reverse Voltage Protection
- Wide-Range Operating Temperature from -40°C to +70°C
- 9V~36V DC Wide-Range Power Input
- It supports DIN-Rail & Wall Mount
- It supports TPM 2.0
- 4x RS232/422/485 Serial Ports
- A rugged, compact and fanless design
Company: Backplane Systems Technology
Phone: (02) 9457 6400