Backplane Systems Technology has introduced Neousys Technology’s new Nuvo-5608VR Series Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/i5 Fanless Mobile Surveillance System with 8x PoE+, DIO, CAN Bus, and 2x 3.5″ HDD (RAID 0/1)
The Nuvo-5608VR is Neousys’ latest fanless mobile surveillance system designed for real-time video analysis and streaming. It incorporates 6th-Gen Core™ i CPU, IP camera connectivity and massive storage capacity for emerging intelligent surveillance/security applications.
Featuring eight Gigabit PoE+ ports, the Nuvo-5608VR provides sufficient bandwidth to collect high-definition video streams from IP cameras, while its 6th-Gen Core™ i7 CPU is capable of performing real-time video analytics. It accommodates two 3.5″ hard drives with RAID 0/1 configuration to support more than 24 TB of storage capacity for recording 8-CH, 1080p @H.264 video for over 3 months.
Neousys’ patented damping-bracket is shipped with the Nuvo-5608VR to protect the system against vibration in harsh mobile environmental conditions.
Being a rugged mobile surveillance platform, the Nuvo-5608VR is equipped with dedicated HDD heat-spreaders to maintain adequate HDD operating temperature and along with extra features such as DIO, CAN bus and ignition control, the Nuvo-5608VR is the perfect fit for both stationary and mobile surveillance applications.
- Supports Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 LGA1151 Socket-Type CPU
- 8x 802.3at PoE+ Ports and 2x GbE Ports
- 2x 3.5″ HDD Accommodation, Support RAID 0/1 with Over 24 TB Capacity
- Dedicated HDD Heat-Spreader for Optimized Thermal Performance
- 4x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets with SIM Support
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 1x CAN 2.0 Port
- 8~35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- Patented Damping Brackets to Withstand 1 Grms Vibration
Backplane Systems Technology
(02) 9457 6400