Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to release iBASE Technology’s New SI-324 AMD Ryzen V1000 Based 4K Digital Signage Player with AMD Vega Graphics with up to 11 Vega CPU Compute Units.
The SI-324 is a 4K Digital Signage Player powered by the New AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 Processor that provides outstanding CPU performance with a noticeable increase in GPU performance than previous solutions. The new integrated AMD Radeon Vega Graphics with up to 11 compute units, SI-324 delivers four independent HDMI 2.0 displays with up to 4K @60Hz resolution in each display and supports up to 2x 4K@60 or 4x FHD@60 crisp content video playback.
SI-324 Digital Signage Player integrates the iBASE iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving green technology and the Observer remote monitoring technology to enable energy savings, automatic power-on/off scheduling, remote monitoring, automatic power recovery, low temperature boot protection, and smart operating system restoration. It comes built in with hardware EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) analogue function remotely controlled by an iBASE utility to prevent problems caused by connecting a display, disconnection of display cables or unrecognized displays. These problems are manifested in the form of black screen, wrong screen resolution and colour distortion.
This New Digital Signage Player has flexible video wall configurations that are suitable for a broad range of applications including restaurant menu boards and electronic displays in banks, airports and shopping malls to convey dynamic information and promotions to targeted audience. Housed in an elegant black and white case with smooth edges, it has a segregated ventilation to keep dust away from system components and thus improve system reliability. Supporting up to 32GB of fast dual-channel DDR4 memory, SI-324 offers advanced expansion and interfaces including 1x Mini PCI-E, 1x M.2 E-Key, 1x SIM card slot, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1, 2x GbE RJ45 and HD audio.
- iCONTROL Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 Series
- Vega GPU with up to 11 Compute Units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with Independent Audio Output Support
- Flexible video wall configuration (2×2 8K x 4K @60Hz, or 4×1, 1×4, 3×1, 1×3, 2×1 & 1×2)
- Built-in Hardware EDID Emulation Function with the Software Setting Mode
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Mini PCI-E(full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or Capture Card Options
- 1x M.2 E-Key(2230) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE Options
- 1x M.2 M-Key(2280) for Storage
- Segregated Flow Ventilation Design
For further information contact Backplane Systems Technology
on (02) 9457 6400 or www.backplane.com.au