The Ximea xiMU industrial cameras offer five megapixel resolution and are the smallest industrial grade cameras weighing only 3.4g.
Running on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX or ARM platforms, these compact cameras are ideal for integration into tight spaces.
With their low power consumption and flat ribbon flex cable, they are ideal for embedded vision systems and applications like 3D scanning, robotics, material science microscopy, dental, flat panel inspection, UAV, kiosks and more.
The xiMU industrial cameras come in either colour or monochrome versions and are miniature at only 15 x 15 x 8mm with a 13 x 13 x 3mm board level version also available.
Offering the popular and time proven Aptina MT9P031 sensor and supporting GenTL / GenICam, the camera is perfectly suitable for synchronizing several units into one solution or utilization in portable systems.
- Measure 15 x 15 x 8mm
- 5 Mpix (2592 x 1944 pixel resolution)
- 1/2.5″ CMOS APTINA MT9P031 Sensor
- Colour and Monochrome versions available
- 2 digital inputs and 2 outputs
- USB 2.0
- Low power consumption – under 1 Watt
- Low thermal dissipation
- Single PC board versions available
- USB flat ribbon flex cables ideal for Embedded vision systems
- Board level available for OEM and customisation
- Compatible with more than 30 popular machine vision libraries