Sage Business Solutions has strengthened its range of mid-market solutions with the launch of Sage CRM v7.1, a software designed to give businesses the freedom to choose how, where and when they manage critical customer information.
Sage CRM v7.1 offers users fast and flexible accessibility to customer data, contacts and calendars, thanks to powerful new MS Exchange integration and a choice of cloud, hosted or on-premise deployment options.
With Twitter and LinkedIn integration as well as mobile deployment and an optimised iPhone experience, the new solution also gives 24 hour access to business-critical information regardless of location, enabling businesses to operate in the way they want.
“Whether in the office or on the move, Sage believes software should make it easier for people to do business and our latest version of Sage CRM builds on this commitment by giving customers the flexibility, reliability, security and support to connect services and view their customer data in a way that best suits their needs now and in the future,” said Sage Business Solutions managing director, Mike Lorge.
New design for greater ease of use and customisation
Sage CRM v7.1 now features:
· – Sage CRM Interactive Dashboard for users to manage their business, priorities and key accounts from a single screen and new Sage CRM Report Charts for at-a-glance insight on business performance
– Sage E-marketing, which offers a simple three-step wizard to execute e-marketing campaigns quickly and easily with a choice of over 90 professional templates, as well as simple campaign cloning to re-produce winning campaigns and a ready-made marketing campaign workflow out-of-the-box
· – Real-time synchronisation between Sage CRM and MS Exchange for seamless calendar and communications management anytime, anywhere, regardless of device or location
· – Twitter integration, empowering businesses to manage leads and customer interactions on Twitter from within Sage CRM
· – Sage CRM for iPhone with the ability to update and access real-time customer information, view customer cases and manage opportunities and leads on the move.
Delivering accurate information for greater decision making
To empower businesses to best communicate, collaborate and compete, Sage CRM v7.1 integrates seamlessly with Sage ERP Accpac and Sage Timberline Office, as well as other Sage business applications to bring together multiple data sources for the most accurate customer insight.
“By connecting the most relevant and real time information from across the business, Sage CRM is a powerful business tool that can play a fundamental role in facilitating joined-up thinking, informed decision making and greater business performance across an organisation,” said Lorge.
Sage is povider of mid-market business software. The company has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland.