Power transmission and water management product manufacturer, Rexnord Industries, have announced their plans to display the newly released Falk V-Class Drive (with DuraPlate technology) at the Queensland Mining & Engineering (QME) Exhibition, along with various products from their range of belts, couplings, drives and plates. As returning exhibitors to QME, Rexnord Industries will display their Autogard Torque Limiters, Falk NRT Backstop, Falk Steelflex and Gear Couplings, Link-Belt Bearings, Rex Couplings and Thomas Couplings, on stand L164.
However, it is the Falk V-Class Drive that will be feature most prominently, as it sets a new standard in gear drives by performing every day, with no exception, under the demands of the most extreme industrial applications. Improved thermal performance and increased operating life ensure shorter lead times and more convenient serviceability.
The Falk V-Class is engineered to deliver power, durability and reliability in the toughest conditions presented by coal, energy, hard rock and aggregate applications.
Backed by an industry-leading 3 year warranty, this dependable gear drive solution is defined by the following features:
- Increased Torque Capacity – With a quality gear rating of AGMA Class 12, heavy-duty ductile iron housing and 25° pressure angle gear teeth;
- Reliability/Dependability – Magnums seals have an exclusive no-leak design, cast-in oil dams and steel shims;
- Quieter Drive Train – Reduces noise and is significantly quieter than comparable gears;
- Cooler Operating Temperature – Extending operational life, features cooling fins on the housing and the option for a DuraPlate cooling system;
- Improved Serviceability – Globally compatible components for ease of service, horizontal split housing, easily-replaceable/adjustable lip seals and multiple oil ports.