Only one week until the premier Safety in Action Show & Conferences return to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 September 2017.
On 5-6 September, thousands of Occupational Health & Safety professionals across the industry will be there to network with peers, learn from industry experts and to look for new solutions that help them achieve their goals in creating healthier and safer workplace. With the introduction of three seminar stages on the tradeshow floor, three concurrent high-profile conferences and a new event app for all conference delegates, exhibitors, speakers and attendees, Safety in Action is set to deliver a promising event experience.
Source the latest innovative products & Services from 100 Exhibitors
Over the two days, 100 Exhibitors will be showcasing and demonstrating their latest innovative products & services at the trade show. Find out what innovations our exhibitors and sponsors will bring to the Show this year;
- Major sponsor myosh will be showcasing their newly launched management solution, providing resources and strategies to guide the management of workplace mental health.
- MOVI Workspaces will be showcasing their new standing desk to encourage movement and combat the risks of sedentary lifestyles
- Solv Safety will be demonstrating their new, secure online safety management system, SafetyMax. Following the huge success of their online injury and claims management system, InjuryConnect.
- Better-Air Australia’s Environmental Probiotics™ are the ONLY solution for complete protection from biological airborne and surface contaminants. Visit their stand to find out more about the benefits of installing their system.
- Sine’s new Visitor & Contractor Software is making it really easy for visitors, contractors and staff to “check-in” to your workplace. Clients like Fujitsu, GE, Downer, Arup and LendLease use Sine to monitor active visitors, trigger real-time notifications, invite guests to meetings, and generate detailed reports.
- Bunzl Safety will be showcasing their new Ninja Maxim Cut 5 Gloves with a unique combination of superior performance liners made from high tensile yarns coupled with a new proprietary foam coating that provides outstanding cut 5 resistance in either oily or dry conditions.
- Reactec will demonstrate their ground breaking technology, HAVwear, a wearable wrist device that monitors in real time an individual’s exposure to vibration when using power tools. Reactec’s analytical platform provides cloud-based reporting which allows dynamic risk assessment and exposure reduction.
- Guardian & MiX Telematics recently launched a new distraction and fatigue detection solution that helps to develop an understanding of someone’s health, intention or actions. All of which contribute to a persons’ ability to drive safely on the road.
Introducing three Dedicated Seminar Zones to the trade show floor
Due to the high demand, Safety in Action introduces three dedicated seminar stages to the trade show floor. All seminar stages will run concurrent programs, discussing Major Projects (Zone 1), Mental Health & Wellbeing (Zone 2) and Innovations (Zone 3). The full seminar program can be found here.
The official Safety in Action Show & Conferences App
To add value to the overall Show & Conference experience, Safety in Action introduces a brand-new, free Safety in Action App application, providing attendees, speakers, exhibitors and delegates with the most important Show & Conferences information and new networking opportunities. All attendees & delegates will receive a personal access code when registering for one of the events. The app is available by downloading the Entegy Launcher in the app store.
Three co-located, high-profile Conferences running alongside the trade show
To deliver a more tailored event experience for today’s OHS leaders, Safety in Action presents three concurrent, high-profile conferences, discussing Safety Strategy, Leadership and Culture, Workplace Wellness and Return to Work. With over 350 delegates and 70+ speakers and all three conferences running concurrently, delegates will be able to switch sessions and plan a track to suit their requirements.
For more information or free pre-registration to attend the Show, please visit www.safetyinaction.net.au.
- Trade show attendance is free for bona fide visitors – Register now on safetyinaction.net.au
- One Conference Pass will give you access to all three Conferences
- Opening Times:
Tuesday 5 September – 10am – 6pm
Wednesday 6 September – 10am – 4pm
For more information:
Laurien Maerman, Safety in Action & Safety Conferences Marketing Manager,
E: Laurien.email@example.com P: 02 9080 4011