Highly intelligent: with Nexo, the entire controller is located in the nutrunner – a world- wide innovation that makes many Industry 4.0 applications possible for the first time. The integrated control systems enable the wireless cordless nutrunners to be connected directly to the higher-level systems, for example, without any additional hard- ware in your premises network. It couldn’t be simpler – or more cost-effective.
Reliable and high-precision
For tough bolting, Rexroth now puts the intelligence right in your hand: since the entire controller is in the tool, the Nexo does not require any external control. It can communicate directly with your servers since its browser-based operator control system is suitable for any operating system. So it saves on costs. A precise action measurement transducer with a large, practical display that indicates tightening results ensures highly accurate results. So your users are always in the picture.
Benefits resulting from special product features
- Entire controller in the nutrunner: no additional hard- ware, fewer costs
- Large display: practical information always in view
- High-precision measurement system: for the ultimate in precision torque and rotary angle sensing
Key technical data
- Speed: 880 rpm
- Torque: 65 Nm now available
- Sensing of torque and angle of rotation
- 4 and 5 GHz WIFI
- Incorporates illumination of the screwing location
- All versions also available with barcode scanner
- Extensive range of accessories
- Suitable for class A safety-related screwing tasks according to VDI/VDE2862