CROUZET’s new GN3 series three-phase and motor-reversing solid state relays are the latest addition to the Crouzet product range.
As with the GN and GNR range of products, the GN3 utilises the latest technology for superior thermal efficiency, noise immunity, and reliability.
The EMC compliant design (level 3) and built-in transient protection provide an additional level of reliability in harsh industrial environments.
These relays are suitable for a wide array of three-phase motor and heating applications. They are also ideal for use in applications switching multiple outputs with a single control signal.
Available with ratings up to 50A per phase @ 600V ac (530V ac with internal snubber network), with either a dc, ac, or low-voltage ac (18-36V ac) input.
* DBC substrate for superior I2T and thermal performance.
* Built-in internal transient protection.
* LED input status indicator (2 LEDs in GN0 motor-reversing relays).
* IP20 touch-safe housing.
* 100k UL508 endurance rating.
* Industry standard package.
* UL/CSA/TuV approved, CE compliant.
* RoHS compliant.
* Complies with IEC 62314 (2006-05).
The new GN3 series solid state relays are ideal for use in numerous commercial and industrial applications.
For more information contact:
ITC Products – firstname.lastname@example.org