Where will your business be in 2020?
Building the skills of your current workers, promoting careers in manufacturing and working with other employers to access responsive skill development solutions will help insulate your business against the skill shortages of the future.
Peak Employer bodies, Education Providers and Government invite you to a free action-orientated workshop that will make a real difference to your bottom line.
Bring your skill development needs and issues for collaborative discussion and action with other Western Sydney Manufacturers and Training Providers on:-
Wednesday 24th October
Breakfast Provided from 7.30am
Workshop from 8am to 10am
Mount Druitt TAFE
- Paul Brennan, Managing Director, ASP Plastics & President Western Sydney Regional Council, NSW Business Chamber – Overview
- Gail Silman, Industry Adviser, Training, Australian Industry Group — Mars Project
- Mike Myer, Managing Director, Re-engineering Australia — REA Project
Suggested workshops on:
- Improving perception of career path opportunities in the Manufacturing and
- Engineering Industry for young people, parents and teachers.
- What will happen to your business in 10yrs time when most of the baby boomers have left the workforce — Do you have a succession plan?
- Making sense of training funding options? (What are they? How to apply…)
- Flexible training options — current and future?
- Emerging skilling and labour force needs in manufacturing and engineering.
RSVP. Sharon Kerr 02 9208 6397 Mt Druitt TAFE