Sinapse, an Australian IT systems integrator, and abas Software AG, a Germany based provider of ERP software solutions for mid-market businesses, have entered a strategic business agreement that establishes Sinapse as a reseller and implementation partner for abas ERP in Australia.
Sinapse will support abas’ Asia-Pacific customers with a full range of implementation services that include business strategy & advisory, enterprise systems implementation, knowledge management, business intelligence and organizational effectiveness.
abas ERP provides a comprehensive suite of business software solutions that enhance the productivity, flexibility and responsiveness of companies in the manufacturing, distribution and supply chain industries.
Firms in custom manufacturing, automotive, electronics, metal fabrication, industrial machinery, biomedical, as well as serial production, distribution and process industries use abas ERP to optimize their processes and increase their ability to react quickly to changes in their business environment.
The abas ERP product features:
- An easy to use, flexible GUI
- Mobile applications
- B2B e-commerce and web-shop applications
- Integrated document management, business intelligence and data analytics
- A graphically based Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) system for supply chain optimization
- A function rich project management system
- abas ERP works anywhere around the world and can be hosted in the cloud through Sinapse or delivered on- premise.