ERP solution provider Syspro Software will be hosting a number of free breakfast seminars on supply chain management targeted at General Managers, Managing Directors, CFOs and Financial Controllers.
The seminars will be held in Sydney on Wednesday 13 August and in Brisbane on Tuesday 26 August and will feature presentations by two supply chain industry experts, Johan Bronkhorst and Bob Carter who will present the latest ideas on lean manufacturing and supply chain improvement for Australian companies.
Their two presentations will cover:
- best practices in lean manufacturing
- the ‘Theory of Constraints’ – an improvement methodolgy that can help you achieve superior supply management.
8:00 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast
8:30 a.m.- Leading trends in Manufacturing Improvement Initiatives Bob Carter, The Improve Group * Trends from Europe and the USA in lean manufacturing — Lean Advancement Initiative
- Emerging practices in supply chain improvement strategies
- Leveraging government funding to accelerate operational excellence and business growth
9:15 a.m. – Tea & Coffee Break
9:30 a.m. – A Superior Supply Chain Using the “Theory of Constraints” Johan Bronkhorst, SYSPRO Software
The Theory of Constraints (TOC) is an improvement methodology that can improve your supply chain management by changing from a push to a pull system.
- Minimised inventory holding costs
- Higher service levels
- Reduced obsolete stock A focus will be on identifying measurements you need to improve reliability (e.g. Due Date Performance), effectiveness (Stock Levels) and cutting operating expenses for the whole supply chain.
10:15 – 10:30 a.m Questions and Close
For more information or to register for this event visit the website http://www.syspro.com.au