The Food and Beverage Industry awards will roll into its fifteenth year with a full house.
The sell-out event features companies from across Australia and New Zealand that have a focus on health, safety and trends that continue to make the industry thrive.
The event will be at the at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, in Sydney. It celebrates the success of dozens of companies that have made it as finalists this year.
Event-goers will be able to sink their teeth into an evening of food, drinks and festivities on the 16th of August.
The awards program recognises successful and innovative people in the industry.
The categories are:
- Health Foods – Sponsored by JCurve Solutions
- Beverage of the Year – Sponsored by Vega Australia
- Packaging Innovation – Sponsored by Jet Technologies
- Innovative Technology of the Year – Sponsored by NHP
- Best in Design – Sponsored by Wiley
- Paddock to Plate – Manark Printing
- Food Safety Equipment and Materials – COG Advertising
- Ingredient Innovation
- Meat, Poultry and Smallgoods
As well as the chance to win in their category, finalists are also automatically entered for the ‘Best of the Best’ award, sponsored by Flavour Makers.
If you missed out on getting your ticket to the Awards, please contact the Event Organisers: 03 9690 8766 or email@example.com.