WITH the 2008 Endeavour Award’s ceremony just behind us, Manufacturers’ Monthly would like to extend a big congratulations to this year’s prestigious Endeavour Award winners.
In this special Manufacturers’ Monthly Endeavour Award’s e-newsletter, read all about the winners and highly commended in each of the nine Award categories.
The keynote speakers for this year’s awards ceremony included Industry Minister Senator Kim Carr. To read the full article about the event click here.
No awards program can run without support however, and Manufacturers’ Monthly would like to take this opportunity to thank and acknowledge the following sponsors for their continued support of this valuable awards program.
- BlueScope Steel, overall sponsor of the Endeavour Awards and the Australian Steel Innovation Award
- Intercad, sponsor of the Technology Application Award
- Burkert Fluid Control Systems, sponsor of the Australian Consumer Product of the Year Award
- Advance Metal Products, sponsor of Australian Industrial Product of the Year Award
- Industry Capability Network (ICN), sponsor of the Global Integration Award
- Atlas Copco, sponsor of the Environmental Solution of the Year Award
- Sick Sensor Intelligence, sponsor of Safety Scheme of the Year Award
- Skilled Engineering, sponsor of the Young Manufacturer of the Year Award
Manufacturers’ Monthly would also like to thank the esteemed panel of judges who have given up their valuable time to evaluate this year’s nominations.
- Dr John Blakemore, president of ManSA (Manufacturing Society of Australia)
- Dr Ivan Cole, deputy chief at CSIRO Manufacturing and Materials Technology
- Mark Goodsell, NSW director of the Australian Industry Group (Ai Group)
- Pauline Hart, associate director with TAFE NSW — MECAT
- lan Johnson, editor of Manufacturers’ Monthly
- Derek Lark, executive director of the Industry Capability (ICN)