Peak national manufacturing body, AMTIL (Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited), has opened exhibitor bookings for the Australian Manufacturing Week (AMW) event in Melbourne next March.
AMTIL encourages manufacturers to book early to benefit from the AMW’s ongoing promotional activity, further enhancing companies’ presence at the event and drawing interest from respective target markets.
Being part of the pre-show publicity has several benefits:
- It encourages visitors to put a business on their list of companies to see.
- It provides a reason for sales contact and a timeframe for response.
- It helps pre-sell prospects.
- It helps to differentiate a business and the products that it will be launching at AMW, as well as allowing it to showcase new features and applications that will be demonstrated on your stand.
- It enhances existing client relationships and loyalty.
- It generates the prospect of editorial coverage. Industry magazines such as AMT will be running extensive coverage of AMW between now and the start of the show, with the opportunity for a business to get its story out there.
- It generates enthusiasm and anticipation for the event.
- It increases market awareness for your company.
The body also recommends that manufacturers promote their participation in AMW, to create a buzz of expectation throughout the industry.
AMTIL will be providing all exhibitors with an array of promotional tools to help them publicise their presence at AMW. Exhibitors can:
- Use it in their email signatures.
- Add it to their website.
- Reach out to contacts via email and let them know they’ll be at AMW.
- Send a letter inviting customers and prospects to visit the stand at AMW.
The AMW website features a full directory listing all the organisations who have signed up to exhibit. Companies can upload information on their exhibitor listing including contact details, company profiles and product info, social media links and more.
The ‘WHO’S EXHIBITING’ link on the website is already creating excitement among prospective exhibitors, as they check to see which of their competition is already on board for the expo.
The inaugural edition of Australian Manufacturing Week (AMW) will take place at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC) from 8-11 March 2022.
For more information on exhibiting at AMW, please contact Anne Samuelsson, Head of Sales at AMTIL on 0400 115 225 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.